• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official new iPhone 4

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MetroStyles
You : Apple :: Artisan Fan : Democrats

It's just hard to take anything you say seriously about the subject because you hate it with a blind rage.
teacha.gif

THIS ^^^^

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Come on guys. I gotta stick up for my boy Slim here. I think you may be confusing to unwillingness to back down when faced with specious arguments and ignorant assumptions with a hate filled blind rage.

He's not so bad once you get to know him.

Jumbie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
Come on guys. I gotta stick up for my boy Slim here. I think you may be confusing to unwillingness to back down when faced with specious arguments and ignorant assumptions with a hate filled blind rage.

He's not so bad once you get to know him in the biblical sense.

eh.gif

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Hey Jon, maybe you should stop drawing attention to yourself, or someone might point out that you are one of the stupidest, most bigoted, least constructive, most annoying posters on this forum.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
Hey Jon, maybe you should stop drawing attention to yourself, or someone might point out that you are one of the stupidest, most bigoted, least constructive, most annoying posters on this forum.
2 steps forward, 1 step back
facepalm.gif

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had a start a brand new iPhone profile due to problems I had with my old iPhone profile.

My new one is obviously a blank slate. How do I get my old contact list onto my new iPhone profile?

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Reggs
I had a start a brand new iPhone profile due to problems I had with my old iPhone profile. My new one is obviously a blank slate. How do I get my old contact list onto my new iPhone profile?
Can't you just use one of your iTunes profile backups?

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
2 steps forward, 1 step back
facepalm.gif

My reactions may be mistaken for "hate filled, blind rage" - but in reality what it is would be closer to an utter lack of respect. Jon isn't even a person, He's a mosquito. I think you may be asking a bit much of me to refrain from swatting at him when he bites me.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
******* fantastic phone and this coming from an apple hater.

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My reactions may be mistaken for "hate filled, blind rage" - but in reality what it is would be closer to an utter lack of respect. Jon isn't even a person, He's a mosquito. I think you may be asking a bit much of me to refrain from swatting at him when he bites me.
Whatever you say, internet tough guy... and way to go to prove Metro's point about your blind rage.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Fwiw I like Tokyo slim and broadly agree with his hate of apple. I just think that his hate is unjustly extended to the iPhone, which I think is the one unequivocally good apple product. I also stand by the fact that he is somewhat rageful in general. Just ask the ****** in Tokyo. :p

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by imageWIS
Whatever you say, internet tough guy... and way to go to prove Metro's point about your blind rage.

Yes, because you are obviously a paragon of intelligence and reason, right? You've done or said nothing over the course of your time here to deserve being treated like an insignificant nuisance?

You aren't even self aware.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Phone is useless without jailbreak. I am now the proud owner of a pretty brick, until it is jailbroken. Still using my dying 3GS until that day comes.

Fwiw I like Tokyo slim and broadly agree with his hate of apple. I just think that his hate is unjustly extended to the iPhone, which I think is the one unequivocally good apple product. I also stand by the fact that he is somewhat rageful in general. Just ask the ****** in Tokyo. :p

Contradict yourself much?

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hmm, not really. I see your point, but I don't care if the product requires tweaking to make it awesome.

Put another way - I would rather have a product that is a 3/10 without modding and a 10/10 post-mod than a product that is 9/10 pre-mod and 9/10 post-mod. Make sense?

A non jail-broken iphone is probably nothing better than a top 3 phone. Post-JB it is the best, imo. I don't even think of it as a non-JB device anymore, because I have never used it as such.

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yes, because you are obviously a paragon of intelligence and reason, right? You've done or said nothing over the course of your time here to deserve being treated like an insignificant nuisance?

You aren't even self aware.

You are so full of rage that you can't even see how full of rage you are. Stop projecting your lack of awareness on me.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads