Official new iPhone 4

Discussion in 'Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto' started by sonick, Jun 7, 2010.

1. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

You : Apple :: Artisan Fan : Democrats

It's just hard to take anything you say seriously about the subject because you hate it with a blind rage. [​IMG]

THIS ^^^^

2. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

Come on guys. I gotta stick up for my boy Slim here. I think you may be confusing to unwillingness to back down when faced with specious arguments and ignorant assumptions with a hate filled blind rage.

He's not so bad once you get to know him.

3. Jumbie

Jumbie Senior member

Come on guys. I gotta stick up for my boy Slim here. I think you may be confusing to unwillingness to back down when faced with specious arguments and ignorant assumptions with a hate filled blind rage.

He's not so bad once you get to know him in the biblical sense.

[​IMG]

4. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim In Time Out

Hey Jon, maybe you should stop drawing attention to yourself, or someone might point out that you are one of the stupidest, most bigoted, least constructive, most annoying posters on this forum.

5. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

Hey Jon, maybe you should stop drawing attention to yourself, or someone might point out that you are one of the stupidest, most bigoted, least constructive, most annoying posters on this forum.
    2 steps forward, 1 step back [​IMG]

6. Reggs

Reggs Senior member

I had a start a brand new iPhone profile due to problems I had with my old iPhone profile.

My new one is obviously a blank slate. How do I get my old contact list onto my new iPhone profile?

7. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

I had a start a brand new iPhone profile due to problems I had with my old iPhone profile. My new one is obviously a blank slate. How do I get my old contact list onto my new iPhone profile?
    Can't you just use one of your iTunes profile backups?

8. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim In Time Out

2 steps forward, 1 step back [​IMG]
    My reactions may be mistaken for "hate filled, blind rage" - but in reality what it is would be closer to an utter lack of respect. Jon isn't even a person, He's a mosquito. I think you may be asking a bit much of me to refrain from swatting at him when he bites me.

9. jet

jet Persian Bro

Fucking fantastic phone and this coming from an apple hater.

10. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

My reactions may be mistaken for "hate filled, blind rage" - but in reality what it is would be closer to an utter lack of respect. Jon isn't even a person, He's a mosquito. I think you may be asking a bit much of me to refrain from swatting at him when he bites me.
    Whatever you say, internet tough guy... and way to go to prove Metro's point about your blind rage.

11. MetroStyles

MetroStyles Senior member

Fwiw I like Tokyo slim and broadly agree with his hate of apple. I just think that his hate is unjustly extended to the iPhone, which I think is the one unequivocally good apple product. I also stand by the fact that he is somewhat rageful in general. Just ask the Rastas in Tokyo. :p

12. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim In Time Out

Whatever you say, internet tough guy... and way to go to prove Metro's point about your blind rage.

Yes, because you are obviously a paragon of intelligence and reason, right? You've done or said nothing over the course of your time here to deserve being treated like an insignificant nuisance?

You aren't even self aware.

13. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim In Time Out

Phone is useless without jailbreak. I am now the proud owner of a pretty brick, until it is jailbroken. Still using my dying 3GS until that day comes.

Fwiw I like Tokyo slim and broadly agree with his hate of apple. I just think that his hate is unjustly extended to the iPhone, which I think is the one unequivocally good apple product. I also stand by the fact that he is somewhat rageful in general. Just ask the Rastas in Tokyo. :p

Contradict yourself much?

14. MetroStyles

MetroStyles Senior member

Hmm, not really. I see your point, but I don't care if the product requires tweaking to make it awesome.

Put another way - I would rather have a product that is a 3/10 without modding and a 10/10 post-mod than a product that is 9/10 pre-mod and 9/10 post-mod. Make sense?

A non jail-broken iphone is probably nothing better than a top 3 phone. Post-JB it is the best, imo. I don't even think of it as a non-JB device anymore, because I have never used it as such.

15. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

Yes, because you are obviously a paragon of intelligence and reason, right? You've done or said nothing over the course of your time here to deserve being treated like an insignificant nuisance?

You aren't even self aware.

You are so full of rage that you can't even see how full of rage you are. Stop projecting your lack of awareness on me.