• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Publius

Reaction score
Casual Tuesday....
101_0224.jpg

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sander
@spoo: I could repeat my comment on the tie... I'm beginning to think that we just will not reach an agreement here. Jacket is still nice.

I expect my ties and general style not to mesh with the general vibe here, however, I am not looking to turn down the volume, or post quiet looks to fit the vibe. Personal taste is personal taste. I would never in a million years wear the "Friday" shirts oldog wears, but its his "thing" and I commend him for it. I do appreciate the notes you guys make when I royally eff up though
lol8[1].gif

Originally Posted by OffTheRack
And some freshly pressed pocket square pron for anyone who likes that sort of thing.

2 of the best pictures of the week. A+ on both. :thumbsup:

Originally Posted by ManofKent
I like the tie pattern but not so keen on the texture. Overall I like the combination.

Thanks MoK - I saw it in the store and it did not look like anything I had ever seen, so picked it up just on a whim. I thought the rumpled texture was interesting, but I can see where most would not. Its a Kenzo, if that explains anything.

And great look all around today.

Originally Posted by MrDaniels
It's like a blazer and dress pants got married and had the two most perfect tie and PS to complete the family portrait.

cheers.gif

Originally Posted by Holdfast
LOVE the tie.

I knew you would, sir.

Originally Posted by acconrad

please tell me where I've screwed up so I can improve.

By not posting more pictures of her
devil.gif

Originally Posted by gregaz
I think this is a great effort, and you've avoided the typical n00b temptation, which is to go absolutely over the top. I did that and am STILL working on taming it down. For example, I have a bag of VK Nagrani socks that I will never wear again ... I think some of the best dressed members on here practice "Quiet is the new Loud," and even if they do have a flamboyant streak from time to time, they balance it well with the rest.

eh.gif

shog[1].gif

butbut.gif

lookaround.gif

patch[1].gif

uhoh.gif

puzzled.gif

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
Are you colorblind? Just blind?

Why? If I stare at it long enough, is a picture of a well-dressed person supposed to appear out of that camouflage pattern?

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TRINI
Why? If I stare at it long enough, is a picture of a well-dressed person supposed to appear out of that camouflage pattern?

I was more talking about your own clothing, dear.

Seriously, have you nothing better to do? I rarely post here any more and it seems that, when I do, you're right there to talk ****. It's uncanny.
laugh.gif

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was more talking about your own clothing, dear.

Seriously, have you nothing better to do? I rarely post here any more and it seems that, when I do, you're right there to talk ****. It's uncanny.
laugh.gif

What's wrong with my clothing or in particular, my colour choices? Please let me know as I'm dying to hear your opinion.

And I 'talk ****' because you put **** up here for me to talk about. Simple as that.

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
What's wrong with my clothing or in particular, my colour choices? Please let me know as I'm dying to hear your opinion.

And I 'talk ****' because you put **** up here for me to talk about. Simple as that.

You wouldn't say **** in real life. Simple as that, tough guy.

Big A

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

You wouldn't say **** in real life. Simple as that, tough guy.

Moo, even you have to admit that was a pretty good line from Trini. But I have to wonder, why are you fighting with . . . a Canadian? Leave him to his hockey, cold weather, and funny accent. It's beneath you.

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Big A
Moo, even you have to admit that was a pretty good line from Trini. But I have to wonder, why are you fighting with . . . a Canadian? Leave him to his hockey, cold weather, and funny accent. It's beneath you.
You're totally right. Godspeed, Trini.

Publius

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads