• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you
i think you missed the entire first half of the convo....
  1. Aegulus said the jacket was too small for his torso.
  2. I said the designer of the jacket created it for "normal" proportions and hence Aegulus' wording was simply the cheerful way of stating what i stated.
We are all in agreement. the fit is not good. and yes, he has two options, lose weight around his torso or get the jacket tailored. thanks for clarifying the obvious.

dunno, pretty sure I said the jacket mostly looked ok!

Hard2Fit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Phat Guido
L1000317-8.jpg

I like this a lot.

ramp

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Top half says office space and bottom says commando.

Haha, I was kind of worried about how the shirt came out in the top picture - it looks like a solid blue oxford. It actually has grey interwoven and has a bit of a sheen to it that I thought would keep it from looking too office-like.

Originally Posted by TintoTerra
I don't mind the tucked-in boots, personally. But I'd lose the 'blue eyebrows' look.

Damn, thought I was onto something. Gotta wash out the dye now.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by phoenixrecon
looking good as usual
Thanks, man

Originally Posted by Nil
I don't particularly like the back/side pocket on those jeans. But then again, from what I've seen, strange pockets and patches is MF's steez.
Yeah, MF wouldn't be MF without the crazy pockets. Personally, I like it. It's a slim cargo pocket perfect for holding an iPhone or other slightly larger things.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
fuuma i like it, but come on self timer. your pose is way too gay ballerina

killingmoon

Reaction score
Originally Posted by zissou
No, trashing someone's hair isn't very nice. Although, I think you would benefit from a haircut that is more in proportion with the rest of you. Calling soonami overweight as you did in a not so polite way was pretty low. This is especially true considering he consistently kills not only his fits but also puts some amazing wear on his denim. Besides, criticizing someone's body type is a little different than hair... Since you are into measuring e-penises, what have you contributed? Besides that you can squeeze into a BoO shirt that is one size too small, that is.
Meh, it's just more of the same. Brought to you by the same guy who makes fun of people for losing their hair.
Originally Posted by sq4you
you're right. it seems he chose to go with the rolax and progain look.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
security tag adds a much needed dose of spezz mag

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
Charcoal Oversized sweater :Stephan Schneider Black dress shirt: Maison Martin Margiela Black waxed cords:April77 White hi-tops: Maison Martin Margiela
uh i hope this pic was just taken for your internet friends, and you didnt actually leave your residence dressed like that... reminds me of the numerous girls i see wearing oversized sweaters + leggings tucked into boots, though in your case its mmm highs eg
323220_cayleelookbook24s.jpg

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
andyliu retailiating like x26 because fuuma ripped him a new one in a prior thread

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
fuuma has been putting me down for a looong time... i usually like how he looks but this time it was just too feminine, in a bad way...

i think girls are imitating boys, when they wear oversized clothing, so really fuuma is imitating girls imitating boys in his outfit, which is just too meta for me

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 103 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads