• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

King Leer

Reaction score
Thanks for the info on the Alden Boots. Might have to check out the Black ones...though I'm still really jonesin' for the Brown customs...Maybe I will hope to reserve a pair for a nice May surprise
smile.gif

SLAB

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Epaulet
We'll have our "Black Pegasus" Indy's in a few weeks ghough.

more info on these pls

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SLAB
more info on these pls

Sure, they'll be the standard Indy rubber sole with an oily black upper and no contrast stitching. Bad as hell.

Originally Posted by dougie
Definitely excited for the suits. ETA's mid-December?

Yup, that's what we're shooting for. Both pieces have been cut and are in production. We've also got a 20-unit restock on the Exploded Plaid en-route.

SeventyFive

Reaction score

Should be coming tomorrow. I'll holler at everyone who reserved a unit once I confirm that the full re-stock is there.

Any idea when the restock will be occurring? The purple flannel is quite tempting...

Also how do the shirts fit compared to a Gitman shirt?

xr4ti

Reaction score
If anyone is interested in the Navy/Red Tartan Buttondown Shirt in a size XL pm me. I am going to return but I figured I would see if anyone on here was interested first.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SeventyFive
Any idea when the restock will be occurring? The purple flannel is quite tempting...

Also how do the shirts fit compared to a Gitman shirt?

I wear a small in Gitman and a small in Epaulet. Both fit me very well and slim, but Epaulet's shirts are more fitted in the back because of the darts.

breakz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tonio028
I wear a small in Gitman and a small in Epaulet. Both fit me very well and slim, but Epaulet's shirts are more fitted in the back because of the darts.

Another data point for SeventyFive: Gitman M fits me like a traditional BD (read: not fitted) and an Epaulet M is a perfect fit through the body.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
How sweet is is... Coming Monday...

This message was sent to you at the request of Quoddy Inc. to notify you that the electronic shipment information below has been transmitted to UPS. The physical package(s) may or may not have actually been tendered to UPS for shipment. To verify the actual transit status of your shipment, click on the tracking link below or contact Quoddy Inc. directly.

Scheduled Delivery: 30-November-2009

Shipment Detail

Ship To:
Michael Kuhle
Epaulet
231 Smith Street
Brooklyn, NY 11231

dcg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How sweet is is... Coming Monday... This message was sent to you at the request of Quoddy Inc. to notify you that the electronic shipment information below has been transmitted to UPS. The physical package(s) may or may not have actually been tendered to UPS for shipment. To verify the actual transit status of your shipment, click on the tracking link below or contact Quoddy Inc. directly. Scheduled Delivery: 30-November-2009 Shipment Detail Ship To: Michael Kuhle Epaulet 231 Smith Street Brooklyn, NY 11231
Emphasis mine. Just saying; this is Quoddy after all. You might not see anything for 3 months!
laugh.gif

dcg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's very true. Actually, we were originally supposed to get these in early Sept. They'll be worth the wait!

Oh, in that case you've pretty much waited your 3 months. You should be good to go.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

We got it. We sold through a few sizes at the Pop-Up Flea, but there's still stock on it. I'll work to get them online tomorrow.

^ Regarding the tartan flannel, thou hast anymore in small, Mike?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tonio028
^ Regarding the tartan flannel, thou hast anymore in small, Mike?

Sure do. I've got Small, Medium, and XLarge. Still updating the site, but feel free to drop me a PM anytime. It made up beautifully and was a huge seller at the Flea.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads