• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Californication makes Entourage look like a cartoon.. What an awesome, awesome show.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
Get it on torrents, duh.

I have a really slow internet connection, so downloading on torrents takes literally up to two weeks sometimes. Also, when I have my torrent downloading program open, it takes 3-4 minutes just to open up a regular webpage. I don't understand it, but it pisses me off. So I have them downloading now, but it'll take a long ass time.
frown.gif

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
season 2 sucked
It definitely wasn't as good, but it had its moments. It seemed to me like they only expected to have the first season and had to come up with some random storylines quickly. Hopefully 3 is better.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
honestly they need to cut every character but duchovney and go from there. agent is ok but who gives a ****

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, I really don't care about most of the other stuff going on. Also, compare the first few episodes' blatant badassness and nudity to the later ones... it got tame pretty fast.

thats.mana

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
I have a really slow internet connection, so downloading on torrents takes literally up to two weeks sometimes. Also, when I have my torrent downloading program open, it takes 3-4 minutes just to open up a regular webpage. I don't understand it, but it pisses me off. So I have them downloading now, but it'll take a long ass time.
frown.gif

Use this site to stream it instead.
http://www.surfthechannel.com/show/314.html

heli0x

Reaction score
have you tried ftps like rapidshare/mega? for example s03e02 is here, you can either stream or download, and the links are usually up within an hour of airing

Originally Posted by kwilkinson
frown.gif

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by heli0x
have you tried ftps like rapidshare/mega? for example s03e02 is here, you can either stream or download, and the links are usually up within an hour of airing

I just search for the sechzZ0rz scenes on filestube.
smile.gif

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sooo, just watched the two pre-released episodes, definitely has the potential so far. Not enough *******, but just to see Hank snark and hit the bottle is good enough for now.

The gossip girl gay vampire dude cameo was the best.

Pezzaturra

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This show must be written by women. "Swimming in a see of POINTLESS *****" saying main character with regret.

Are you effing kidding me?

KBW

Reaction score
first three episodes are already out on torrent sites...I liked them all

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics