• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

barims

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Phat Guido
- I'm still in awe that you put me in the same sentence as BR..

Originally Posted by berlin report
The awe is mutual
blush.gif

Oh, you two...

Gien that you share the ability to look comfortable in and happy with your clothes, both own top quality cameras and post photos that show off your ensembles without being bland about it, it should hardly be surprising

Originally Posted by berlin report
I really like this although I think the tie is too much. I don't think you need any more than the purple shirt and the blue belt and the hat. Too much of a good thing, IMHO.

Funnily, while I see where you're coming from, I think his stated aim to tie the look together is achieved by the tie

Arms_Akimbo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by barims
Funnily, while I see where you're coming from, I think his stated aim to tie the look together is achieved by the tie

Barims, I doubt you and BR will ever come to an agreement on whether an outfit is 'too much'
laugh.gif

Blog Marley

Reaction score
mr. moo what shoes are you wearing?

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tell me when to STOP! Temp 15c - 27c, spring sunshine in Sydney Days Agenda Saturday, usual (WAYWT pics, coffee, papers, coffee). Meet EthanDesu & talk pipes & skin art, then we meet Incontro to talk camera lens & oogle at Chinese/Japanese/Korean girls to get an appetite for lunch.. Japanese off course.. Then RUBGY! I do hope the All Blacks give the SpringBoks a hiding.. Is there any other nation that commands as much HATE in sport as the South Africans? Here's a CHALLENGE - can you tell which camera (Olympus PEN or Leica M8) took the pics (not the cameras off course.. It was cool at the start..
L1000438.jpg
L1000444.jpg
Then warmed up after coffee & papers..
L1000463.jpg
L1000465.jpg
What's in the bag? Tools of trade..
L1000472-1.jpg
P9120032-1.jpg
Definitely not PEACE pipe with skin art
L1000489.jpg
L1000492.jpg
L1000484.jpg
L1000490.jpg
L1000501.jpg
EXERENT..
L1000508.jpg
Lunch
L1000519.jpg
L1000521.jpg
L1000525.jpg
OK - Enough of all this **** chat, I've got to go & watch the RUGBY! Boyz, be sure to give your partners a SPANK from PHATTY tonight!

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Biscotti
Def. understand what you saying. Probably will not change the silhouette at all, but within the next month or so I am planning on getting a leather jacket. Also I'm in the process of making some shirts in floral lawn fabric to change **** up a bit from just gingham checks. I just don't have enough time with school, cycling, work, etc to do everything.

Not making a dig at you, but do you not get a lot of **** dressed like that? Seems like you must have a personality that doesn't come through in your photos to pull off your denim-rocker outfits with ease.

Flame

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Phat Guido
L1000501.jpg

That reminds me, espadrilles are next on my purchase list. Are those bally...or bottega venetas?

stylo 9000

Reaction score
Originally Posted by themidship22
Cooled down enough to wear a jacket today.

Leather jacket really takes your fits up a notch. Usually I think your fits are the epitome of SF-boring but this one is dope

Originally Posted by Uncontrol
the dumbest phrase i have seen in weeks

you've been really bitchy lately

Originally Posted by Arms_Akimbo
9/11 concept outfit; red white & blue theme with mostly MIA pieces

Noname hat
Mosley Tribes
Loden Dager shirt MIA
Merona tie
Apolis pants MIA
Random ribbon belt someone made for me in Texas
AE Park Ave MIA

Yes, tie is too long (should have tucked it in!
devil.gif
). I was in a hurry and wasn't actually planning on wearing it out, but it ties the purple shirt and the blue belt together.

I can dig it, don't think the tie is too long and I feel like it would look terrible tucked in.

reprehensible

Reaction score
Mostly took this to document new pants. Not that many pictures of black Grifters that I was able to find, and basically none in my size (34x34). They end up being a little tighter than I'd ideally like, but I'm also losing some weight, so they'll probably end up fine.
IMG_1316-1.jpg

T-shirt, Ande Whall Grifters, docs.

berlin report

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arms_Akimbo
biggrin.gif
Thanks

As in patterns or colors (both?)

I think it was the tie itself. I think the colour and the pattern definitely go. I just thought it was too restricting for the general vibe: rolled-up sleeves and trousers, summery hat...but son don't listen to me. I wear scarves in the summer
smile.gif

Originally Posted by barims
Oh, you two...

Well of course you would.
smile.gif
Honestly, I actually thought about how it would look on you as I was writing my first comment to him and thought you'd probably get away with it. I dig his look, no doubt about it. It just needs to settle. Age?

PG, I love this weekend look. So, I'll take a wild guess and say that the Leica shots are on the right? Who's that with the tats and espadrilles? Sexy. I love the "contrast". Good one.

jaac

Reaction score
Not feeling the shorts or the socks. tops good

dst

Reaction score
Thanks... will check them out!

now to find stocklists in Sydney!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads