• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahab

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Phat Guido
Back to Topic Temp - 12c - 26c! & maybe a late shower.. My HUNTERs are waiting.. Days Agenda - Friday, the usual meetings, maybe lunch but definitely drinks/dinner/drinks with friends BONUS!!! MAFOO SIGHTING IN SYD LAST NIGHT>> Some thing are constant.. It must be new frames day - thank you fellow SFer that alerted me to these on the B&S section. They just don't make AM frames like this anymore, these days they all look like IkeeeArh designed
P8212460.jpg
Found a new wall - but my sister needs some help in composition, but the large file makes cropping easy HAVE A GOOD WEEK END ALL
PG, I love all of your stuff but those frames are phenomenal.
clap_smilie.gif

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
constant - Outstanding pictures. If the rest of the vacation went as well as the expression on your face indicates, than it seems like you had a great time. Thanks for sharing. Great casual outfits too. Where were these pics from?

PG - Terrific as always, and I am a fan of that tie.

kelvin - I like the look and as far as the bracelet goes I'm indifferent, but I def don't get all the hatorade.

mellow - I concur with the others that the shirt is great. Nice stuff.

My boring pre-work pic:
100_1115.jpg

-J.Crew
-J.Crew
-Cole Haan

Minkous

Reaction score
Constant Struggle - I am digging that red jacket! Info?

As for me:
IMG_5936.jpg

Glasses: Shuron
Shirt: H&M
Polo: H&M
Belt: Vintage Military
Pants: Ermenegildo Zegna by Incotex
Shoes: AE "Urbino"

constant struggle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tonio028
constant - Outstanding pictures. If the rest of the vacation went as well as the expression on your face indicates, than it seems like you had a great time. Thanks for sharing. Great casual outfits too. Where were these pics from?

They are from San Francisco, I had a great time...

Originally Posted by Minkous
Constant Struggle - I am digging that red jacket! Info?
Acne Monsoon Jacket

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Why waste your time in norcal when you could come down to LA and party like a rockstar????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads