• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsjustadrian

Reaction score
Those UO DB's look a bit too flat and "floppy". Also it seems like you should have just sized down 1 on the APC jacket. It looks too big everywhere :/

However, I'm digging the 511's and the chambray.

ThomasoAIK

Reaction score
untitl.jpg

Yo-han

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kelvinsense
sexandcandy, looooking good i can't even pull off the light pink myself. that's one of the best pictures i've seen of thoe sneakes

thanks everyone for the comments ( good and bad
biggrin.gif
). And thanks PG take your time i know it;s long!

i've worn those bracelets in almost every single fit i've had since Ive started posting here but its funny it never got called out until i had a picture of them by themselves hahhhahahha

n1385953798302113897908.jpg

^moms, no there's no more pics of her. a year ago

dsc01345u.jpg

lol the early days

5920_1208435136120_1385953798_30562632_7276627_n.jpg

more recent, left hand

as far as i'm concerned there pics might all have been taken yesterday. third party neutral testimony is needed and not from that woman in the first pic you so conveniently claim to be you mother..

Arms_Akimbo

Reaction score
Jacket is a small and I'm a 37-38, I just dropped it off @ my tailor's and I think it'll look good. It's supposed to be able to shrink a bit as well so I may toss it in the dryer instead of on the line next time. The DB's I bought on sale for $20. They're a size big but I treated and sealed them and they're going to be light-duty winter boots with thick wool socks. I'm wearing them as placeholders for my beeswaxes that are on the way. Thanks for the feedback guys! Kelvinsense that peacoat looks great, what is it? I like the epaulets.

max_r

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arms_Akimbo
Thanks for the feedback guys! Kelvinsense that peacoat looks great, what is it? I like the epaulets.
looks like the topman cropped military jacket, but i may be mistaken. i have one too and i like the fit alot, though apparently topman isn't popular here.

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Yo-han
as far as i'm concerned there pics might all have been taken yesterday. third party neutral testimony is needed and not from that woman in the first pic you so conveniently claim to be you mother..

He has, since May at least. Now STFU.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
IMG_3796.jpg

fit w/ jacket will look 10x better when I get it back from the alterations place, I expect to wear that thing a lot once it fits a bit better.

I like the jacket with this.

theom-

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMG_3795.jpg

IMG_3796.jpg

Weird face
Mosley Tribes
Koto chambray(tailored)
APC canvas jacket(to be tailored)
Carhartt belt
Levi's 511
UO DB's

fit w/ jacket will look 10x better when I get it back from the alterations place, I expect to wear that thing a lot once it fits a bit better.

Pretty good but the toebox on the dbs look
uhoh.gif

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tonio028
constant - Outstanding pictures. If the rest of the vacation went as well as the expression on your face indicates, than it seems like you had a great time. Thanks for sharing. Great casual outfits too. Where were these pics from?

PG - Terrific as always, and I am a fan of that tie.

kelvin - I like the look and as far as the bracelet goes I'm indifferent, but I def don't get all the hatorade.

mellow - I concur with the others that the shirt is great. Nice stuff.

My boring pre-work pic:
100_1115.jpg

-J.Crew
-J.Crew
-Cole Haan

What style of pants are those? I was in Crew today and found nothing that fit that nice.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
cool morning:
DSCF0356.jpg
rag & bone rugby jean shop later
DSCF0362.jpg
rugby muji jean shop german army

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Teger didn't you mention that rugby shirts were slimmer fitting than J Crew? How much do they go for usually?

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
like $70 - $90 retail or something, but they get pretty cheap ($35ish) at sale time and they will let you stack the rl private sale ****

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Good thing justtemple scored that Dakota jacket, otherwise I'd fear for Teger's safety right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads