• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fuuma's Highly Edited and Unexplained WAYWRN Look of the Week

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i like it
am so conflicted on those sneakers in general. i have to tell you, you need some rick dunks in your life. i wear em everyday and they are pretty much perfect nowhere's land between boots and sneakers

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Baron
You kinda have a camel toe.

No, the loose fabric on my thighs is held tight by the way I stand so this is the weird line you see going from my crotch to my leg. Those pants are slouchy at the waist then super tight after so there's no cameltoe.

Note: this thread is supposed to be a joke.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
i like it am so conflicted on those sneakers in general. i have to tell you, you need some rick dunks in your life. i wear em everyday and they are pretty much perfect nowhere's land between boots and sneakers
I tried, they're sorta too big for me, even those MMM are kinda pushing it as far as high white ones go. I could cop black ones but I like white sneakers so much more.

kngrimm

Reaction score
I personally think everything went downhill when you told people they over-reacted to the deaths of 9/11 while trying to compare other atrocities in world.

I wish you well in this thread.

Jekyll

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think that blue thing on the right side of the frame really adds a lot to this shot. Well done.
Originally Posted by kngrimm
I personally think everything went downhill when you told people they over-reacted to the deaths of 9/11 while trying to compare other atrocities in world. I wish you well in this thread.
link plz

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kngrimm
I personally think everything went downhill when you told people they over-reacted to the deaths of 9/11 while trying to compare other atrocities in world.

I wish you well in this thread.

Keep that **** to the CE.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
yeah i lucked out and got the sueded leather ones with the more normal toe box, the newwe ones are all fucked up

Originally Posted by Fuuma
I tried, they're sorta too big for me, even those MMM are kinda pushing it as far as high white ones go. I could cop black ones but I like white sneakers so much more.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i stand by your statement.

Keep that **** to the CE.

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Note: this thread is supposed to be a joke.

I thought my reply showed I got the joke. Your wordy explanation ruined it though. Thread fail on the first page.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by StephenHero
You just spent $600 to look like a homeless heroin addict.

You've obviously never seen a homeless heroin addict, at least one that was exemplary. At best you could say I looked like the movie version of an homeless heroin addict. And it was more like $1000-1200.

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice fit. Wish I could afford Margiela.
frown.gif

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Baron
I thought my reply showed I got the joke. Your wordy explanation ruined it though. Thread fail on the first page.
I didn't know you practiced irony, did it just make it to LA or something? BTW I got a good beard going on now, I hope you're proud. You gave up the pretense and went rocking out with your moustache out, right?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads