• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Biscotti
DSC00351.JPG

Moscot Nebb
Nudie Conny jacket
Band Of Outsiders shirt
Hanes t-shirt
custom bison belt by Leatherhead
Nudie Thin Finn's
RMW 'Tamworth'

I liked this, just do something about that gut man. Not a good look. Jeans look good though, nicely done cuff, nice boots, and nice on the double denim thing i guess.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
you guys are ridiculous.
haha. Everyone needs more spezzatura, right? Kinda looks like a bizarro hella hyphy. I still think it looks kinda awkward but not because stuff is new. I think it's mainly him being young and kinda uncomfortable in front of the camera. Hiking up low rise jeans that were made with the intention of wearing them low on the hips kinda gives weird looks at times but whatever. I don't think he's just dressing for sf. Do people really do this? I hope not. That sweeny todd quote is ******* gold. Laughed at it twice since it was in 2 sigs. Should be in three

DECEMBER

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tigerFormula
^^ Yeah it looks like he dressed up just for SF.

Yea let's all roll around in the dirt.
Of course **** is gonna look new when you just got it.

DECEMBER

Reaction score
IMG_0314.jpg
Guess Tanktop (not shown here) American Apparel Black Vest (not shown here) Hanes Boxer Briefs in Royal Blue (not shown here) Duhme Co. Sterling Silver Pocket watch hunter-case (not shown here) Crate Routes brand new which I picked up for 60% off at SS. Thanks Chad! (pictured above)

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
what the ******* **** is wrapped around your leg?

DECEMBER

Reaction score
dried foreskin of a baby triceratops

edit:
no wait that's the one wrapped around my arm.

The jeans came with that pattern.

JaPo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kent Money
i really need to get a better way to take pictures.
waywt-1.jpg

give me some hate/love!

You're good looking/jacked enough to make this look work. I actually think you look better with the face fluff and messy barnet, Lampard. Not keen on the putrid colour of the polo shirt afterwards, however.

Originally Posted by DECEMBER
IMG_0314.jpg

Wow, awesome fit! It's impossible to find Routes with the 'morbid stacking' feature pre-altered. Where to cop?

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Back to Topic
Temp - 18c/64.4F, nothing like winter sunshine in Sydney
Days Agenda - Saturday, feeling very dusty after last night or is it the last 4 nights? Today, quick b/fast with riding buddies as I am support vehicle & pack mule as I am driving, but also relaxing b/fast with friends before I take off & meet up with the riders at the 2nd check-point.. Then a belated blokes 40th party for me - country town + cigars + whiskey + red wine = DANGER

RUBBER SIDE DOWN
07250627.jpg

The support vehicle + 1st bike
07250628.jpg
07250633.jpg

The bikes - yes they are all German
07250669.jpg
07250640.jpg
07250642.jpg
07250643.jpg

07250675.jpg
07250676.jpg
07250677.jpg
07250678.jpg

The FULL MONTY
07250684.jpg

But before I go, something civilized
07250712.jpg
07250713.jpg
07250704.jpg
07250710.jpg

07250708.jpg
07250722.jpg
07250709.jpg
07250723.jpg

Frames Clear plastic - "Vintage Collection" Cutler & Gross
Sun-glasses "Carey" TF58, brown TS - Tom Ford
Pea Coat Navy wool melton - Muji
Sweater Grey 3/4 zip cashmere - Uniqlo
Shirt Red/white gingham, cotton BD - MFM Peter Lee
Watch SS Ingenuier 3227-01- IWC
Ring Sterling Silver "Intrecciato" weave - Bottega Veneta
Bracelet Various Chinese Karma & friendship beads
Belt Canali
Jean Raw denim "RB2x" - Rag & Bone
Socks\tPaul Smith
Boots Tan suede. unlined. Flex-welt sold "Chukka" - Alden
Bag Chocolate calf "intrecatto" weave - Bottega Veneta
Bag Mud canvas w leather trim hold all - Bottega Veneta
Odeur\tOriginal Musk Blend #1 - Kiehls

Biscotti

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jekyll
I really like this. Nice hair too. Boots look a bit weird in that pic though. Maybe just the angle...

edit: what kind of product do you use on your hair?

The boots may look a bit different because the heels are 2 inches high. I use Eufora formatte finishing creme everyday, and I only wash my hair once a week.

Originally Posted by wmmk
Biscotti, the Moscots are great. The jacket is cool and fits well, but I hope you've taken a seam ripper to that godawful Nudie logo on the back. The shirt's color evokes images of an IT professional gone clubbing. It may be BoO, but the fit isn't great. Jawns have cool fades, but the taper and overall tightness conflicts with the vintage vibes coming from the glasses and denim jacket. The shoes are just out of place. A white t shirt, looser (and lighter?) jawns, and some redwings would take that fit a hell of a long way.

I'm nitpicking, but that's just because I like the overall concept (your last fit was one of my favorites), but the execution is just a little bit off, in a few of places.
[/overanalysis]

The Nudie logo has been removed. I don't know about the boot criticism, but maybe soon I will post when I wear the jacket with a white t and Solovair's. You're right about the BoO shirt not being perfect, but I have it so I may as well wear it: it gets compliments! BoO are just a bit too short, and so it doesn't tuck perfectly. I should have some self made shirts soon using Acorn fabrics.

Originally Posted by DECEMBER
dude how old are you... you look 15

Nineteen, when I'm old I'll look young I guess!

Originally Posted by bbaquiran
Nice fit. My only complaint is that everything looks too new.

Yesterday was the first time I wore the Nudie jacket. The jeans are a year old: 300 wearings about I'd say. I polish my shoes everytime I wear them.

Originally Posted by tigerFormula
^^ Yeah it looks like he dressed up just for SF.

NO, this is how I dress for school and play.

Originally Posted by chronoaug
haha. Everyone needs more spezzatura, right? Kinda looks like a bizarro hella hyphy. I still think it looks kinda awkward but not because stuff is new. I think it's mainly him being young and kinda uncomfortable in front of the camera. Hiking up low rise jeans that were made with the intention of wearing them low on the hips kinda gives weird looks at times but whatever. I don't think he's just dressing for sf. Do people really do this? I hope not.

It is a weird facial expression etc. I know about the jeans; I'm trying to find a higher rise skinny jean. The Finn's aren't that low though: the back rise is like 15.5 inches as well. I just want to get a lot of use out of them before I get a new pair. A lot of people like them so I'm sticking with them for now.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
biscotti- If i recall, the thin finn has a pretty low front rise but a high back rise. I think something with perhaps a slightly longer front rise would be advantageous if you wanted to keep wearing your jeans high up. Would probably prevent the super hippy action you seem to have going on in the fits i've seen. Looks fine overall though. Like i said, the angle, lighting, framing and context of the picture makes a difference when it comes to random people chiming in. I do understand that it's hard not to look a little akward taking a picture of yourself on a self timer for the internet

wannabeagiant

Reaction score
I want to be Phat Guido when I grow up.

Originally Posted by Phat Guido
Back to Topic
Temp - 18c/64.4F, nothing like winter sunshine in Sydney
Days Agenda - Saturday, feeling very dusty after last night or is it the last 4 nights? Today, quick b/fast with riding buddies as I am support vehicle & pack mule as I am driving, but also relaxing b/fast with friends before I take off & meet up with the riders at the 2nd check-point.. Then a belated blokes 40th party for me - country town + cigars + whiskey + red wine = DANGER

Frames Clear plastic - "Vintage Collection" Cutler & Gross
Sun-glasses "Carey" TF58, brown TS - Tom Ford
Pea Coat Navy wool melton - Muji
Sweater Grey 3/4 zip cashmere - Uniqlo
Shirt Red/white gingham, cotton BD - MFM Peter Lee
Watch SS Ingenuier 3227-01- IWC
Ring Sterling Silver "Intrecciato" weave - Bottega Veneta
Bracelet Various Chinese Karma & friendship beads
Belt Canali
Jean Raw denim "RB2x" - Rag & Bone
Socks\tPaul Smith
Boots Tan suede. unlined. Flex-welt sold "Chukka" - Alden