• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
He pulled a PhatGuido on us!

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
crap.

sorry...

I like that other picture though, so I am not going to edit it out.

DSCN4163.jpg

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Robbie, I hate to say, but I really haven't been digging anything you've posted for the last two weeks outside of the MJK chambray.

I dunno, that t-shirt looks grody and the sleeves don't fit well, and the Vans make my soul hurt.

Trust me, I know how steeze can slump in summer. Just get a few more basics to pull you through, and maybe retire some of the old.

Also, there doesn't seem to be enough ironing in this thread in general.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
i have no real summer steez.

i can admit it. I hate shorts, and rely on basic tees so as not to evaporate.

The wrinkles, are a result of everything I own being in boxes due to my recent move.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
o5n6td.jpg

JKISSI

Reaction score
PinkPantster killed it.
Eason/Robbie nice

Justtemple, thats nice too just a bit too kanye as others said i see it all day especially in soho the resurgence of jean jackets is cool tho.. i love the ones i have. mocs are nice too keep it up.

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ann D jacket is ******* sweet.

Originally Posted by Fuuma

Ann Demeulemeester long assymetrical jacket and fabric rose brooch
Uniqlo tee
Dior grey jeans
Engineered Garment quick release brown belt
Chuck tailors

justtemple

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
JaPo and JKissi- thanks for the input. I don't want anyone thinking I'm jacking Kanye's style. I assure you it was just coincidence.

JKissi- I wish I could say the same for Baltimore. No guys into fashion/style (the few that exist) wear denim jackets. They are so few and far between I'm not really sure what they wear. lol

Everybody else- Thanks for a warm welcome into my first week of WAYWT. It was fun.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jekyll
Really like that fit, Robbie.

crackup[1].gif

fuuma, love the way you worked that jacket in looks like some colors I would have done.

You guys are making me like washed denim jackets though I would never buy one.

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Temp - 26c - 32c, sunny
Days Agenda - Saturday, brunch with my sister & B.I.L (visiting for teh w/end for some shopping), then catch up with iBlokes for some laughs then home to watch the Wallabies v Barbars! GO THE WALLABIES!!!

L1010609.jpg
L1010610.jpg

L1010615.jpg

L1010618.jpg

Not what I was expecting..
L1010627.jpg

The gang minus Gazman, Kolecho& Luk-Cha - they had some secret iBloke business to tend - 7 yes the girls are getting into the swing of the iBloke missing sessions
L1010649.jpg

JaPo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by robbie
crap. sorry... I like that other picture though, so I am not going to edit it out.
Your t-shirts recently have fit terribly. I'm surprised you don't have more of an objection to those sleeves. I may be in a different boat to everyone else but I much prefer the fit of your K-mart ones.
Originally Posted by Phat Guido
L1010615.jpg

Jesus, look at those beautiful fabrics. The way you tuck your shirt in is a personal issue of mine, however. I don't like the 'pouch' of fabric. Looks better when it's clean and flat, although this might just be 'how it's done'. @Fuuma: That rose brooch is a very intelligent touch. Improves the outfit massively.

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
That gap jeans jacket is dope. Ann Demeulemeester long assymetrical jacket and fabric rose brooch Uniqlo tee Dior grey jeans Engineered Garment quick release brown belt Chuck tailors
******* awesome.
Originally Posted by Phat Guido
The gang minus Gazman, Kolecho& Luk-Cha - they had some secret iBloke business to tend - 7 yes the girls are getting into the swing of the iBloke missing sessions
L1010649.jpg

Man those girls look cute especially the one in the PG-esque spectators!

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There goes YiFuYiFu with his camera steeze.

Love the specs on the lady. Your lady friends have good shooz.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JaPo
Your t-shirts recently have fit terribly. I'm surprised you don't have more of an objection to those sleeves. I may be in a different boat to everyone else but I much prefer the fit of your K-mart ones.

The Kmart ones are much slimmer, especially in the sleeves which makes them quite a bit more flattering sure, but also I tend to sweat like a farm animal when wearing them. The sleeves on the FTL shirts aren't perfect, but i wear them with peace of mind knowing my armpits aren't turning into something reminiscent of the everglades.

DSCN4164.jpg

DSCN4154.jpg

DSCN4165.jpg

headed back to lincoln again today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads