• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PSA: Common Projects $100 @ Theory Men's @ Woodbury Commons

mdeep1

Reaction score
Originally Posted by poly800rock
also, there are 3 different outlets that have these. The number in this thread said they didn't have em, so they gave me a number of a different outlet that would probably have my size (they said they shipped out 14 of them) and sure enough, I got the last pair. It's as easy as pie and they were nice as hell, they knew exactly what i was talking about 951-922-1339
What's the number of the other outlet (not the one from the OP or the one you just gave).

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mdeep1
What's the number of the other outlet (not the one from the OP or the one you just gave).

call and ask, they only gave me the one i posted.

hacksul

Reaction score
Sucks, I ordered mine the first day this was posted but mine will not arrive till Monday (being in LA and fedex sucks too). I was hoping to get these by Friday so that I still could get a chance for an exchange if they don't fit (bought 3 prs at 41). By Monday I am sure every store will be cleaned out though I am sure I'll have plenty of people PMing me for mine. (I wear 8.5 in varvatos chucks and most dress shoes and 9 in adidas, nike and puma so I think 41 is the size based on the threads from here and superfuture)

mdeep1

Reaction score
Originally Posted by hacksul
Sucks, I ordered mine the first day this was posted but mine will not arrive till Monday (being in LA and fedex sucks too). I was hoping to get these by Friday so that I still could get a chance for an exchange if they don't fit (bought 3 prs at 41). By Monday I am sure every store will be cleaned out though I am sure I'll have plenty of people PMing me for mine. (I wear 8.5 in varvatos chucks and most dress shoes and 9 in adidas, nike and puma so I think 41 is the size based on the threads from here and superfuture)

It sounds like your shoes will fit fine.

tetsuo

Reaction score
if anyone needs to sell their size 42 or 43 white mid courts, shoot me a PM

thx
biggrin.gif

Thisisnew

Reaction score
Originally Posted by hacksul
3 pairs?!
tounge.gif
I'm going to call tommorow, lets pray they have some in my size. Also (in case they dont have my size/style, which I really hope they do have at least something left
frown.gif
) if anyone bought low/mid courts or low/mid achilles and they dont fit (or you bought more than one, like this guy
confused.gif
) and are around a size ~43, please pm me. Assuming they have no more left (and its not looking too good) I would have no problem buying them off someone else who has extras/got the wrong size.

West24

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
if any one is a sz11.5-12 and you got the wrong size, ill gladly take any off your hands. please pm me!

West24

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
if any one is a sz11.5-12 and you got the wrong size, ill gladly take any off your hands. please pm me!

hacksul

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Thisisnew
3 pairs?!
tounge.gif

I'm going to call tommorow, lets pray they have some in my size.

Also (in case they dont have my size/style, which I really hope they do have at least something left
frown.gif
) if anyone bought low courts or low achilles and they dont fit (or you bought more than one, like this guy
confused.gif
) and are around a size ~43, please pm me. Assuming they have no more left (and its not looking too good) I would have no problem buying them off someone else who has extras/got the wrong size.

Yea, I got one of each style (let's not rehash the whole achilles/court thing again! but the mid, patent and low black court). I figure they are a timeless basic so I might as well stock up and I could always give one as a present to my brother if I ended up not wearing one of the models. I'm definately not the type to order a bunch and fleabay!

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by West24

I'll flip you my 45 bball hi's.

KennyGhetzoff

Reaction score
Originally Posted by rioni
I'm looking for size 41 if anyone is looking to sell
Does anyone want to trade low black courts size 40, for my size 41? rionoi... if no trades available, i could probably sell to you.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads