1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

PSA: Common Projects $100 @ Theory Men's @ Woodbury Commons

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by constant struggle, Jan 20, 2009.

1. mdeep1

mdeep1 Senior member

Sucks, I ordered mine the first day this was posted but mine will not arrive till Monday (being in LA and fedex sucks too). I was hoping to get these by Friday so that I still could get a chance for an exchange if they don't fit (bought 3 prs at 41). By Monday I am sure every store will be cleaned out though I am sure I'll have plenty of people PMing me for mine. (I wear 8.5 in varvatos chucks and most dress shoes and 9 in adidas, nike and puma so I think 41 is the size based on the threads from here and superfuture)

It sounds like your shoes will fit fine.

2. tetsuo

tetsuo Well-Known Member

if anyone needs to sell their size 42 or 43 white mid courts, shoot me a PM

thx [​IMG]

3. Thisisnew

Thisisnew Active Member

Sucks, I ordered mine the first day this was posted but mine will not arrive till Monday (being in LA and fedex sucks too). I was hoping to get these by Friday so that I still could get a chance for an exchange if they don't fit (bought 3 prs at 41). By Monday I am sure every store will be cleaned out though I am sure I'll have plenty of people PMing me for mine. (I wear 8.5 in varvatos chucks and most dress shoes and 9 in adidas, nike and puma so I think 41 is the size based on the threads from here and superfuture)
    3 pairs?! [​IMG] I'm going to call tommorow, lets pray they have some in my size. Also (in case they dont have my size/style, which I really hope they do have at least something left [​IMG] ) if anyone bought low/mid courts or low/mid achilles and they dont fit (or you bought more than one, like this guy [​IMG] ) and are around a size ~43, please pm me. Assuming they have no more left (and its not looking too good) I would have no problem buying them off someone else who has extras/got the wrong size.

4. West24

West24 Senior member

if any one is a sz11.5-12 and you got the wrong size, ill gladly take any off your hands. please pm me!

5. West24

West24 Senior member

if any one is a sz11.5-12 and you got the wrong size, ill gladly take any off your hands. please pm me!

6. hacksul

hacksul Active Member

3 pairs?! [​IMG]

I'm going to call tommorow, lets pray they have some in my size.

Also (in case they dont have my size/style, which I really hope they do have at least something left [​IMG] ) if anyone bought low courts or low achilles and they dont fit (or you bought more than one, like this guy [​IMG] ) and are around a size ~43, please pm me. Assuming they have no more left (and its not looking too good) I would have no problem buying them off someone else who has extras/got the wrong size.

Yea, I got one of each style (let's not rehash the whole achilles/court thing again! but the mid, patent and low black court). I figure they are a timeless basic so I might as well stock up and I could always give one as a present to my brother if I ended up not wearing one of the models. I'm definately not the type to order a bunch and fleabay!

7. m3 her0

m3 her0 Active Member

if anyone needs to sell their size 42 or 43 white mid courts, shoot me a PM

thx [​IMG]

i'm probably going to sell mine if they are courts :/

8. rioni

rioni Senior member

I'm looking for size 41 if anyone is looking to sell

9. Nouveau Pauvre

Nouveau Pauvre Senior member

I'll flip you my 45 bball hi's.

10. KennyGhetzoff

KennyGhetzoff Senior member

I'm looking for size 41 if anyone is looking to sell
    Does anyone want to trade low black courts size 40, for my size 41? rionoi... if no trades available, i could probably sell to you.

11. rioni

rioni Senior member

what size shoe do you normally wear? ^

12. KennyGhetzoff

what size shoe do you normally wear? ^
    8/8.5 in most shoes. 8.5 in vans slip-ons & 7 in chucks. EDIT: alright, called every store, no 40s. Who bought all the 40s?

13. rioni

rioni Senior member

I called woodberry and they said that sawgrass had them in Florida. I called down to Sawgrass and spoke to an extreeemly rude manager who said among other things "we don't got them"

14. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

Seems like it was a tense conversation.

15. hazE

hazE Active Member

If I'm 11-5-12 in Converse could I fit a 44 in CPs?

16. aprogressivone

aprogressivone Active Member

Just ordered some black patents in 42 from the woodberry store. Olivia said I had the last in that size for the patents.

17. rioni

rioni Senior member

yay, grabbed the last pair of 41 mid white from cabazon. Will resell if they don't fit

<edit> got a good 8 pm's after posting this - no need to msg me, I will either sell to the people who have pm'd me or list in the fs section if they don't fit <edit>

18. rmnd

rmnd Well-Known Member

i'm a 10.5 in chucks, 11.5 in most everything else. I got CP's in 44 and they fit pretty good. There is actually about .5 inch room in toe area.

19. Thisisnew

Thisisnew Active Member

Just got a pair of court mids in white in a 43 from 951-922-1339. 845-928-4825 had one pair of black lows when I called 3 hours or so ago. And 905-388-5628 had the biggest selection left, but all highs -- had a few in white and black, most in between 42-44. Figured that might help someone...if you are trying to get them, call now especially if you are a common size...they'll be out soon.

Also the people on the phone were amazingly nice and helpful [​IMG]

20. KennyGhetzoff

also, Odin in NYC has common projects on sale for like 30% off.

if you missed out on the theory thing...