PSA: Common Projects $100 @ Theory Men's @ Woodbury Commons

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by constant struggle, Jan 20, 2009.

1. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

IMO courts are nicer looking than achilles

2. mdeep1

mdeep1 Senior member

also, there are 3 different outlets that have these. The number in this thread said they didn't have em, so they gave me a number of a different outlet that would probably have my size (they said they shipped out 14 of them) and sure enough, I got the last pair. It's as easy as pie and they were nice as hell, they knew exactly what i was talking about 951-922-1339
    What's the number of the other outlet (not the one from the OP or the one you just gave).

3. poly800rock

poly800rock Senior member

What's the number of the other outlet (not the one from the OP or the one you just gave).

call and ask, they only gave me the one i posted.

4. mdeep1

mdeep1 Senior member

call and ask, they only gave me the one i posted.

Thanks, I'll call them tomorrow, hopefully they have a pair left for me.

5. hacksul

hacksul Active Member

Sucks, I ordered mine the first day this was posted but mine will not arrive till Monday (being in LA and fedex sucks too). I was hoping to get these by Friday so that I still could get a chance for an exchange if they don't fit (bought 3 prs at 41). By Monday I am sure every store will be cleaned out though I am sure I'll have plenty of people PMing me for mine. (I wear 8.5 in varvatos chucks and most dress shoes and 9 in adidas, nike and puma so I think 41 is the size based on the threads from here and superfuture)

6. mdeep1

mdeep1 Senior member

Sucks, I ordered mine the first day this was posted but mine will not arrive till Monday (being in LA and fedex sucks too). I was hoping to get these by Friday so that I still could get a chance for an exchange if they don't fit (bought 3 prs at 41). By Monday I am sure every store will be cleaned out though I am sure I'll have plenty of people PMing me for mine. (I wear 8.5 in varvatos chucks and most dress shoes and 9 in adidas, nike and puma so I think 41 is the size based on the threads from here and superfuture)

It sounds like your shoes will fit fine.

7. tetsuo

tetsuo Well-Known Member

if anyone needs to sell their size 42 or 43 white mid courts, shoot me a PM

thx [​IMG]

8. Thisisnew

Thisisnew Active Member

3 pairs?! [​IMG] I'm going to call tommorow, lets pray they have some in my size. Also (in case they dont have my size/style, which I really hope they do have at least something left [​IMG] ) if anyone bought low/mid courts or low/mid achilles and they dont fit (or you bought more than one, like this guy [​IMG] ) and are around a size ~43, please pm me. Assuming they have no more left (and its not looking too good) I would have no problem buying them off someone else who has extras/got the wrong size.

9. West24

West24 Senior member

if any one is a sz11.5-12 and you got the wrong size, ill gladly take any off your hands. please pm me!

10. West24

West24 Senior member

if any one is a sz11.5-12 and you got the wrong size, ill gladly take any off your hands. please pm me!

11. hacksul

hacksul Active Member

3 pairs?! [​IMG]

I'm going to call tommorow, lets pray they have some in my size.

Also (in case they dont have my size/style, which I really hope they do have at least something left [​IMG] ) if anyone bought low courts or low achilles and they dont fit (or you bought more than one, like this guy [​IMG] ) and are around a size ~43, please pm me. Assuming they have no more left (and its not looking too good) I would have no problem buying them off someone else who has extras/got the wrong size.

Yea, I got one of each style (let's not rehash the whole achilles/court thing again! but the mid, patent and low black court). I figure they are a timeless basic so I might as well stock up and I could always give one as a present to my brother if I ended up not wearing one of the models. I'm definately not the type to order a bunch and fleabay!

12. m3 her0

m3 her0 Active Member

if anyone needs to sell their size 42 or 43 white mid courts, shoot me a PM

thx [​IMG]

i'm probably going to sell mine if they are courts :/

13. rioni

rioni Senior member

I'm looking for size 41 if anyone is looking to sell

14. Nouveau Pauvre

Nouveau Pauvre Senior member

I'll flip you my 45 bball hi's.

15. KennyGhetzoff

KennyGhetzoff Senior member

I'm looking for size 41 if anyone is looking to sell
    Does anyone want to trade low black courts size 40, for my size 41? rionoi... if no trades available, i could probably sell to you.