• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeasantLLC

Reaction score
brian9001.jpg

rogan western shirt
steven alan tee
rogan original jean
camper shoes

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Experimental fit:

APC white button down with tan underneath collar
Saint Andrews black two button sportcoat
5EP LDB in Dark Worn
AE Chisel toe boots

39ol4.jpg

I'm experimenting a bit with this, I thought the lightly distressed jeans and brown boots ameliorate the extreme formality of the white shirt with black sportcoat a bit... thoughts?

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bBoy JEe
For those who are interested, here's a pic of me with my fiancee... not as cooly dressed as my older brother.

Haha, good choice of location for the picture. Please steal more of our women.

pibbs

Reaction score
n734165230_676766_1728.jpg

Le Tigre
Guess Belt
Nudie Regular Ralf
Puma high tops by Mihara
some sort of sleepy, half-assed "gangsta" signal

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by drizzt3117
Experimental fit:

APC white button down with tan underneath collar
Saint Andrews black two button sportcoat
5EP LDB in Dark Worn
AE Chisel toe boots

39ol4.jpg

I'm experimenting a bit with this, I thought the lightly distressed jeans and brown boots ameliorate the extreme formality of the white shirt with black sportcoat a bit... thoughts?

Is it just that picture or does that shirt have a very high collar?

bBoy JEe

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bandwagonesque
Is that an LCBO poster? Looks familiar.

Hahahaha, yup... good call. It was too funny when my fiancee and I saw it. We decided to show them what real east meets west looks like =)

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think I managed to enable a "take crappy pictures" setting on my camera. I'll take a look at it when I get off work, haha.

ken

Banned by Request
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
Working late

Avirex Goatskin G2
Perry Ellis shirt
UQ ring denim
Jacks

J's work involves smoking and drinking. Mine does, as well, but I smoke little boys on the b-ball court. And I am more poorly compensated for it.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
Is it just that picture or does that shirt have a very high collar?

It's sitting a little weird in that picture because I pushed it up a little so the tan is visible. It might have a bit higher collar than some of my shirts. I kinda like it, though.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ken
J's work involves smoking and drinking. Mine does, as well, but I smoke little boys on the b-ball court. And I am more poorly compensated for it.
Dayam right. I'd lose my PBR/Kamel sponsorships if I didn't rep them once in a while.

I actually get my best web work done after a couple beers, after 1AM. I was telling some people the other day, I would get fired instantly for the way I work if I had a boss, but I accomplish a decent amount actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members