• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly, maybe even these Trickers boot

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent non-Sartorialist Looks

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by scruff
I'm classless for putting this up, but w/e.

17search-popup.jpg

That is really his head? That has not been enhanced? Talk about a ******* pumpkin head. Jesus!
lol8[1].gif

james_timothy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can't link into the picture, but try this slide show at the NYtimes.

Various dreadful (Iggy is enough to make you stop looking), not so good, or passable looks, and then one hits Brian Ferry. Wow.

Nick Cave went bespoke with Chris Kerr, but it was a definite miss.

mmkn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Aaron01
tumblr_li66ptRCaE1qdfusy

I think that's a Sartorialist look . . .

Either way, more and more I'm impressed by Mr. Liverano's capture of timeless porportions in that very Florentine way.

- M

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mmkn
Either way, more and more I'm impressed by Mr. Liverano's capture of timeless porportions in that very Neapolitan way.

Except he's Florentine?

mmkn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TRINI
Except he's Florentine?

^ Oops, thanks. Long day. Seen too much Naples lately also. Florentine is definitely under-represented.

- M

bringusingoodale

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The summer/spring looks are coming out in full force.
5351941210_72786c4702_z.jpg

5351937862_cc91c45188_z.jpg

^This looks damn good. Though I imagine this is one of those looks that would prove hard to mimic and pull off with success.

5351333071_1497151d80_b.jpg

^ I don't know what that jacket material is, but it looks tweedish in the pic for spring/summer
5351330031_2cef5dd2c3_b.jpg

^ I suspect this look would more than likely only work on a model and during a photo shoot....

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by scruff
I'm classless for putting this up, but w/e.
17search-popup.jpg

Originally Posted by MBreinin
That is really his head? That has not been enhanced? Talk about a ******* pumpkin head. Jesus!
lol8[1].gif

WTF ? You are making fun of the size of his head but if others make fun of you on the basis of your body you get pissed ... I mean, ****, insult the clothes if you like...but the head?
Originally Posted by MBreinin
Their biggest beef with me seems to be my pose. They like to call me "Monkey Mike," or something akin to that (I think Shootard coined that phrase). I wonder if they think I walk around all day in my preferred WAYWRN pose like an Orangutan? That pose is just to highlight fit and is actually less stiff than the RoboPose. When you have to sink that low to find an insult, you are really reaching. I mean, ****, insult the clothes if you like...but the pose? WTF is that? They need to be more creative over there. Mike

LukeM

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bringusingoodale
The summer/spring looks are coming out in full force.
5351937862_cc91c45188_z.jpg

^This looks damn good. Though I imagine this is one of those looks that would prove hard to mimic and pull off with success.

5351333071_1497151d80_b.jpg

^ I don't know what that jacket material is, but it looks tweedish in the pic for spring/summer

Damn, how can I get these outfits for cheap? I need some summer clothes desperately, luckily I have about 2 months to gather the funds.

Srynerson

Reaction score

Srynerson

Reaction score
Originally Posted by onix
DTO is a forum member who, once in a while, deliberately copied another forum member, PG,'s style

Ah, thank you. (I Googled the term and the closest thing I could find that might make some sense was "Designed-To-Order.")

Selvaggio

Reaction score
Maybe it stands for Deliberate Take Off then

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads