• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
do you perhaps own a pair of pants that don't look ridiculous?

also you have the whole IT guy beard and hair that i hate...

but it looks good on you

Binker

Reaction score
hips are wide cuz hes overweight

hit the gym junk, you have narrow shoulders so its tough, but you still shouldnt be able to draw a straight line down from shoulders to waist

1up

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are those N&F's?

I've got pretty big hips too, I find slimguy is a good fit for me..weirdguys taper too much and accentuate the big hip thing..

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Not actually a waywt post because I don't have a full shot, more like what shoes are you wearing today plus random cell phone lifestyleish shots, but what the hell. Robbie haters can suck it.

On the way to breakfast meeting
img00029201007230715.jpg

CP GATs / Skull 5010xx
img00027201007230713.jpg

My view for the rest of the day (NV: Styleforvm)

img00031201007231014.jpg

Binker

Reaction score
hes def not fat, but hes carrying a few extra lbs in his thighs and lower stomach

one of those things where a little might go a long way

*Tee*

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty
say it with me: LOW RISE
This hasn't anything to do with the rise of his pants/jeans. The pants he posted on the previous page are fairly low-rise and yet it looks - to put it charitably - extremely unfortunate. His major mistakes, which make it even worse as it is and accentuate his shakira-like hips, are 1) the shirt tuck and 2) the too short tee... Start hitting the gym and try to balance out your proportions. Even a better fitting pair of pants/jeans that is able to conceal your deficits a little will look fucked on you as long as your hips are wider than your shoulders. I only mean well for you...

1up

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
Not actually a waywt post because I don't have a full shot, more like what shoes are you wearing today plus random cell phone lifestyleish shots, but what the hell. Robbie haters can suck it.

On the way to breakfast meeting
img00029201007230715.jpg

CP GATs / Skull 5010xx
img00027201007230713.jpg

My view for the rest of the day (NV: Styleforvm)

img00031201007231014.jpg

****** weather today

Junk

Reaction score
Originally Posted by phoenixrecon
do you perhaps own a pair of pants that don't look ridiculous?

Originally Posted by shoreman1782
I think his pants are TOO low rise.

Suggestions for a brand or cut I should be looking at?

connor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
im not really sure man. are your hips really as big as they look in the pics? i guess so cause its the same in liek 3 pairs of pants but idk. do you fill out the top block on those? id go slimmer with the jeans, i dont think those kicking mules are the cut for you

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by connor
im not really sure man. are your hips really as big as they look in the pics? i guess so cause its the same in liek 3 pairs of pants but idk. do you fill out the top block on those? id go slimmer with the jeans, i dont think those kicking mules are the cut for you

All of your pics have been from the exact same spot and angle. Try taking pics outside and/or putting the camera at a different height.... there's a chance that the pics are distorting your proportions and making your hips seem extra big. Also slightly longer/looser tee may help- the fact that your tee hits exactly at your belt line and bunches up there a bit further emphasizes your hips.

Junk

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Meis
All of your pics have been from the exact same spot and angle. Try taking pics outside and/or putting the camera at a different height.... there's a chance that the pics are distorting your proportions and making your hips seem extra big. Also slightly longer/looser tee may help- the fact that your tee hits exactly at your belt line and bunches up there a bit further emphasizes your hips.

will do tomorrow, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoostarMaleStamina