• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official Events and PSA thread

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sho'nuff
well, the JL sale at south coast plaza is almost over. Vale is discontinued and they are down to their last pair

a chestnut museum Vale in size 10E UK (size 11 US)

it is 50% off from 1500 so it is 750 plus tax.

good deal if you ask me for someone who is looking to pickup a pair of vale in 10EUK.

Sho- Anything going on at SCP? I might make a trip out there next week.

vincerich

Reaction score
Originally Posted by gilwood
I can't believe I missed the JOS A Bank deal - $25 off every $100 spent. Sale ends 06/15/2010.

Quote:
Allen Edmonds kicks off their popular tent sale today. The 2010 tent sale, which runs from June 17th through June 27th, offers an opportunity to save up to 50% on all factory second and discontinued shoes. Savings are also available on belts, accessories, and other name brand shoes that Allen Edmonds carries. For example, their ad in the Sunday Journal Sentinel shows their Park Avenue shoe, which retails at $325, for a factory-second sale price of $199.

I took full advantage of that discount.

kraftar

Reaction score
Latest JoS A Bank offer... 60-70% off suits, 50-70% off other clothing items, 25% off shoes. use code pvt26.

TieMyShoe

Reaction score
shoebuy.com has a 30% bing cash back, a 10% fatwallet cashback, and 10% off for first time buyers after registration. If you do it right you can get Allen Edmonds for over 40% off.

old64mb

Reaction score
PSA noted in the AE shoebag thread, but Shoebuy's bing cashback is now back up to 35% - search for "dress shoes" on Bing's shopping page. Can be combined with new email address 10% discount for 45% off pretty much anything on the site.

rebel222

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by old64mb
PSA noted in the AE shoebag thread, but Shoebuy's bing cashback is now back up to 35% - search for "dress shoes" on Bing's shopping page. Can be combined with new email address 10% discount for 45% off pretty much anything on the site.

Sorry. Pet peve, but 10% off + 35% off doesn't equal 45% off.

old64mb

Reaction score
43% if you want to nitpick, although if you want to be helpful nitpicking, feel free to calculate NPV with a 60 day carry on the 40%.
smile.gif

TieMyShoe

Reaction score
Originally Posted by old64mb
43% if you want to nitpick, although if you want to be helpful nitpicking, feel free to calculate NPV with a 60 day carry on the 40%.
smile.gif

sometimes they take the cashback discount on the top price. When I combined the 40% and the 10% I got both off the top. You just need to try your luck to see where they take it. Anyways, doing 10% fwcb, 35% bcb, and 10% new member discount is really good if you could get it all to work. Park Avs for 150 anyone?

TieMyShoe

Reaction score
it is still alive as of this morning. You must go to bing cashback website, search "shoes" then click on the shoebuy link. You have to go to the cart to see the 35% discount added. To buy multiple of the same shoe, u have to add them individually.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robpasco