• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

aqhong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If anyone's still into EG, there's a few random pieces at 70% off (half off + additional 40%) at SF Bloomingdale's. Some kinda ecru herringbone denim(?) that looked pretty nice for $50, and some Hawaiian print shirts and jackets if you like that sort of thing. Also one tan field jacket type thing in size L.

deejaysoy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by aqhong
If anyone's still into EG, there's a few random pieces at 70% off (half off + additional 40%) at SF Bloomingdale's. Some kinda ecru herringbone denim(?) that looked pretty nice for $50, and some Hawaiian print shirts and jackets if you like that sort of thing. Also one tan field jacket type thing in size L.

+1 damn 70%....wish there was a bloomies in Seattle

JustinW

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by scribbles
brooks brothers has got dress shirts 2 for $99 (ends tonight!) and there are a few decent extra-slim dress shirts on clearance. Picked up 6 shirts for $240 including tax + shipping (which is free over $200). I know the Fathers Day sale will be coming up but the current selection of regularly priced extra slims is crap and $40 a shirt is pretty hard to beat

use code reg1x and get an extra $10 off your order (thought I figure many people here already knew about that)

I have my eye on a couple pairs of their slim Milano chinos, but will probably wait to see what the father's day sale looks like.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
Do they have anything really standout for SS10? Accessories?
Not sure what they have left, haven't stopped in for awhile. Will report back later.

Simontuntelder

Reaction score
Originally Posted by aqhong

If anybody is doing pick ups/proxy, please let me know.

jaspar

Reaction score
Anyone have solid intel re: when Barney's 2nd markdown will be? I know it's usually 3-5 weeks after the 1st, but wondering if anyone's heard reliably from an SA.

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jaspar
Anyone have solid intel re: when Barney's 2nd markdown will be? I know it's usually 3-5 weeks after the 1st, but wondering if anyone's heard reliably from an SA.

Dunno, but more stuff is going on sale June 3rd.

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by southgate house
Yep I heard that June 3rd is the day that everything goes 40 percent off.

I think shoes are only going around 30% off though. At least that's how they've done it in the past.
I did a pre-sale on some shoes and forgot to ask exactly how much they'll be.

Prada_Ferragamo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by zippyh
I think shoes are only going around 30% off though. At least that's how they've done it in the past.

I am a small timer. So anything is better than full retail, since I Have my eyes on some Ann Ds and Diors

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by zippyh

I was told lanvin would be 30% off. Didn't ask about anything else.

Henryyy

Reaction score
rgmovingsaleflyer1.gif
I need money for this. Bad.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics