• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PC web store has the order processing department from hell. Their stock is always out when I order something, but I can only find that out by e-mailing them asking where my merch is.

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
sunglassesgiant_2101_518497649
picked these up from the gilt sale... I had a $25 credit so they were only 60 bucks

chroMe

Reaction score
Been very good in not copping anything (that is what a new high end gf does for you). But, will be getting some new white tricks from Present next week to break the non-shopping monotony.

Anyone take a look at the sublime book called 'gentlemen from Bacongo' from Trolley books?

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Does anyone else hinge buys on the flip of a coin? The coin toss is a staple in my decision-making arsenal

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I usually plan out my purchases, but it depends how badly I feel I need that particular item in my closet. Sometimes I just say ******* and kop

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
These days, I don't buy anything unless I am completely 100% excited about it. Otherwise, it's a waste of my money.
Originally Posted by garmis
moving to Martha's Vineyard this summer, just purchased the Heritage Research Longline Parka from Superdenim. Can't wait to see it!
Aside from the crowds, it's such a great place to be in the summer. Have a fantastic time!

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Synthese
The APC thread makes my head hurt. If you've got 20+ pounds of beer chub on you, it's probably not the fit of your pants you should be worrying about. Additionally, sizing down becomes a problem when you look like an orange on a pair of toothpicks.
confused.gif

What if you used to play soccer or ride a bike 8 years ago and have huge thighs but don't consider yourself out of shape?

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You'd be the only serious participant but it'd still be better than the J. Crew thread. I even own a few things by J. Crew but that one is just.... ugh.....

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nil
http://www.yoox.com/item.asp?sec=1&Y...warrivalsmen80

$125 seems a little cheap for the Jordy sunglasses. If anyone wants to look ridiculous, that's not asking for too much.

Wow, when I saw those you were the first person I was thinking of that could pull them off, and then I realise you're the one who posted them
bounce2.gif

Honestly they'd go great with your badass future cop steez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherrieMeyers