• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

Gravitas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by onion
I really like the style, but I'm not sure how it looks on top of outerwear. It ships from, I think, Sweden so returning it could be expensive. Any opinions?

Try searching "hooded scarf" if you want more options.

IMO, the KVA cargos look marsupialed (and definitely not worth the price). The only recent cargo pants that i've liked are the Julius ones (like BB1's) and the RLBL ones.

chroMe

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you
9358M0502_1_2.jpg
9358M0502_2_2.jpg
9358M0502_3_2.jpg

?
Kris van Assche
wool/cotton/cashmere
black lower legs with extended ties at drawstring cuff
$823

im into military looking stuff right now

I seen some amazing germany woollen black army 3/4 length trousers with leather on the inside of the legs - I bought the dark beige/army green colour (without the leather wah) as they didn't have my size in black. I wear thick cotton skinny jodpurs underneath them and a pair of black boots.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

lovelysteve

Reaction score
COMM-MZ113_V4-BIG.jpg

Not sure.. if they were the all black ones i would be all over them but the black ones aren't available anywhere in my size and these white ones are.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
9358M0502_1_2.jpg
9358M0502_2_2.jpg
9358M0502_3_2.jpg

?
Kris van Assche
wool/cotton/cashmere
$823

If you can afford them i think they're nice. Price means different things to different people but if we're just talking about should/shouldn't buy the specific piece, i say yes

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
9358M0502_1_2.jpg
9358M0502_2_2.jpg
9358M0502_3_2.jpg

?
Kris van Assche
wool/cotton/cashmere
$823

I honestly don't like them. Seem a little overdone to me.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

sunror

Reaction score
i like the cargo but not with that white tshirt unless you have a massive torso to balance out the pant bulk

the hooded scarf is cool looking but i wouldnt have the sack to wear one

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Julius leather. Color is labeled as charcoal, but it has a slight khaki coloration to it which I like. I have too many black jackets, so it would be nice to have something in another color that meshes well with black such as this.

jul_leather1.jpg

jul_leather2.jpg

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dries wool coat in light blue herringbone? Typical horrible Yoox photo. Can't tell if the shoulders are too structured for me.

http://www.yoox.com/item.asp?YOOX=18...238_18_4_PM_70

Or Schneider light grey long coat? Much better quality photo. Fabric looks great. Largest available is size 5, which may be too small for me (I am abt a size 40, maybe a 41 in some brands). SS sizing seems inconsistent to me sometimes.

http://www.openingceremony.us/produc...12556&cn=menu1

Would wear these with jeans/office pants and a shirt or light sweater, not over a suit like an overcoat.

I already have a MMM dark charcoal long coat that I am crazy about, but both of these are much lighter in color and would work on days I don't wear the MMM.

Yes I like long coats.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
^you are a 6 in coats

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Gravitas
IMO, the KVA cargos look marsupialed (and definitely not worth the price).
Your poetic way with words is always appreciated.

Originally Posted by chronoaug
If you can afford them i think they're nice. Price means different things to different people but if we're just talking about should/shouldn't buy the specific piece, i say yes
I like your way of thinking.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member