• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

ramp

Reaction score
I stumbled across that first RO a few weeks ago and have been in love ever since. I'm kinda fortunate its not my size because I would be in an endless battle with myself trying to justify spending the cash on it. For now I'll just fantasize it.

I say go with the first or both.

eglbc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
williamsburg.jpg

http://www.us.allsaints.com/product/...=0051214071829

Anyone know about this Allsaints brand? There stuff looks nice, but ive never heard of em.
How are fits?

kthxbai

Gravitas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chroMe
I think they are awesome. I would consider getting one if it weren't for the exorbitant price. I love neckwear outside of what is typically seen.

As for the photo, tiny is an understatement!

Get the first RO 187. I never like the styling of the second piece (although I don't like the way I see much of RO styled).

steezin

Reaction score
Originally Posted by eglbc
williamsburg.jpg

http://www.us.allsaints.com/product/...=0051214071829

Anyone know about this Allsaints brand? There stuff looks nice, but ive never heard of em.
How are fits?

kthxbai

Allsaints are a british brand, i personally like their clothes alot, however they are often quite flimsy and un durable. The tops are slim fitting, i personally find them to fit very well.

Arizor

Reaction score
To back up steezin's point, I've bought 2 allsaints garments, a jacket and a shirt.

Both have fell apart on me with infrequent wear over a few months; buttons falling off, stitching coming loose, the whole shebang.

I absolutely would not recommend them for the price they charge.

If it was Top Man price, then yes.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mlyngard
That's a paradox. Think you meant to say: "No such thing as waterproof. Just a question of how water-resistant"
Actually it was more of an equivocation... no snowsports outerwear is really waterproof. However, the term "waterproof" has a secondary meaning (albeit a misleading one) denoting a scale of waterproofness measured in mm. 5000mm waterproof is not very waterproof. 20,000mm waterproof is very waterproof. 30,000mm is extremely waterproof. Etc.

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really like the style, but I'm not sure how it looks on top of outerwear. It ships from, I think, Sweden so returning it could be expensive. Any opinions?

2829200995301184962288.jpg

28292009953011840810112.jpg

dmass1

Reaction score
What size are you in trovata shirts and what is your height & weight?

I am 5 ft 7, 165 with a 42 inch chest and 31 inch waist.

Will a M fit me?

dmass1

Reaction score
I should have mentioned, I'm worried about it being too long as I'm only 5 ft 7. Is the shirt cropped or kind of long in the body?

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skeem1