• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

bwsbbc

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MS007
PA069253.JPG

Hugo boss....unsure about the quality though....

these look great. id say get em. how much?

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
9358M0502_1_2.jpg
9358M0502_2_2.jpg
9358M0502_3_2.jpg

?
Kris van Assche
wool/cotton/cashmere
black lower legs with extended ties at drawstring cuff
$823

im into military looking stuff right now

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snake
lol I was just looking at these, which I like better:
http://cart1.fc2.com/cart/moducha/?s...age=&item=1427

yeah very similar style. so i guess we have the same taste in bitches and clothes? how do you even navigate that japanese (?) website? how much are those that you want?

Originally Posted by bluemax
Those KVAs are awesome but not $823 awesome.

just how awesome would you say they are then? in dollars.

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MS007
PA069253.JPG

Hugo boss....unsure about the quality though....

Look good, quality will be reasonable, I would say similar to gucci/prada, maybe a bit worse.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you
yeah very similar style. so i guess we have the same taste in bitches and clothes? how do you even navigate that japanese (?) website? how much are those that you want?

Haha. I can't read Japanese either, so the pictures do most of the talking for me. It'll probably run you $500 if you get them proxied. Only size 0 left tho
frown.gif

BioSore

Reaction score
Alright guys. I saw these pants at a thrift earlier today and I really wanted to go for it, but I'm just a tad on edge. They're the pants shown second from the left. They're a pair of Drykorns, A/W 2009 I believe.

drykornfallwinter200915.jpg

While I'm generally not a fan of plaid, something about these trousers pulls me in. On the bright side, since I generally don't wear plaid, I don't think I would have much difficulty in toning down the complexity of the outfit. I'm thinking with a lighter colour of cardigan or vest. I can't find much for price comparison, but it was going for $60 for a pair of 29x~34.

Any input, fellas?

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
really like these

9358M0502_1_2.jpg
9358M0502_2_2.jpg
9358M0502_3_2.jpg

?
Kris van Assche
wool/cotton/cashmere
$823

BioSore

Reaction score
?
Kris van Assche
wool/cotton/cashmere
$823

I'm going to disagree with thekunk07, I'm not a fan. The pockets/appendages are way to distracting. The redeeming factor is the short legs, in that it helps the pants move in the fashion-direction the pockets are going in.... but all the same, I just can't get past the discontinuity. Maybe it's the way they're being worn there...the gray pants on black socks doesn't give enough contrast.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do...6872092&vid=-1 How are these shirts?I have a 25% off coupon, and I'm in need of some blue casual button-downs. Specifically, how slim are they? I have broad-er shoulders but a fairly slim waist, and I really, really don't like the billowy look.

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BioSore
I'm going to disagree with thekunk07, I'm not a fan. The pockets/appendages are way to distracting. The redeeming factor is the short legs, in that it helps the pants move in the fashion-direction the pockets are going in.... but all the same, I just can't get past the discontinuity. Maybe it's the way they're being worn there...the gray pants on black socks doesn't give enough contrast.

socks arent black, its part of the pant, lol

ramp

Reaction score
Originally Posted by onion
I really like the style, but I'm not sure how it looks on top of outerwear. It ships from, I think, Sweden so returning it could be expensive. Any opinions?

I think it's badass. I saved this picture of something really similar, if not the same thing, worn by a dude on SZ.

monkhood.jpg

Modern day Sith lord.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sistersaucy