• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

il ciclista

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Phat Guido
The BEAST!
L1000131-4.jpg

[/center]
Leica M8
+ Cosina/Voigtlander 35/1.4 Nokton M lens​
[/font]

how do you like the Coffee? They have them on sale here for 215 bucks, i love the old gentleman's cycle styling to it and the fact there aren't any gears. What's the gear ratio on it?

JoelF

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jwied82
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f155/jwied82/PC120892.jpg

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f1...2/PC120815.jpg

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f1...2/PC120869.jpg

dondup coat
tim hamilton shirt
j. crew tie + belt
apc jeans
co-op shoes

Ok, i pretty much never wear ties, but i got this tie the other day because i really liked the color and subtle texture of the material and the width. I've been wanting to try wearing a tie but didnt really have any i liked. I know what alot of people will think about tie with jeans, and i agree it would probably be better with some trousers, but i still think it works here.
Also, i am admittedly an amateur when it comes to tying a tie, so i know that could be better.

Yeah exactly, great except the jeans, maybe chinos or wool trousers.

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
Unfortunately a Fuel Star free ensemble!
IMG_4139.jpg

Marc Jacobs x TSE Cashmere x Moncler x Nudie x Carpe Diem

bassmanpatsfan18

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kixslf
2dlnofs.jpg

Inverallen for The Collection
3sixteen black slub denim utility shirt
Uniqlo cords
Tanner Goods
Quoddy for 3sixteen

Hey, are those Uniqlo cords from this season? If so, which model?

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by XenoX101
Traditionally speaking the sleeves are a bit short, they should be at least where your shirt sleeves are ending, and by that note your shirt sleeves should be at least hitting the top of your thumb knuckle. Some people prefer a bit more length then that, but that is generally speaking the minimum length.

everything in this post is wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads