• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wythe Official Thread - this ain't your meemaw's yeehaw

anonymouz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As I read through the thread my ‘want’ for one of the tencel shirts has become a ‘need’, thank y’all for posting fit pics.

This might be a bit blasphemous but did any of you wear it with shorts over the summer? I’m in the southern hemisphere and while it seems like perfect shirt for the spring shoulder season I’d like to wear it into summer too

I don't see how that would be blasphemous. I certainly wear it with both shorts and pants

jaaz16

Reaction score
I’m all flanneled out from the last couple seasons but wow, the colors up on canoe club look so good! Light blue might be my favorite. Reminiscent of a popular Iron Heart flannel color.

jaaz16

Reaction score
Yes, in the right fits the oxford works untucked IMO. It's longer than the flannels but for certain casual looks it works. For example, I've worn mine with short shorts and I think it works for a relaxed vibe. That said, I think it's a bit longer than like a JCrew oxford that's meant to be worn untucked.

mcfly26

Reaction score
Not in Small, but I'm finally prone to letting mine go in size Large.
No words can describe how gorgeous this piece is, however I took too much of a gamble in sizing up (Im between 46 and 48) and just never got to wear. So pretty much brand new.

Retail was $1600 I believe - so for now, that's what I'm going for if anyone is interested.

thumbnail_IMG_2443.jpg

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Those half zip sweaters with the collars look neat this FW23 season. Wondering if NMWA will carry it.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prxtzt