• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wings + Horns S/S 2011

habitant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hah, trolling the W+H. I have this exact outfit. Except my cp's are white.

and i'm sure i'm a size up in both items... M & 32 pant.

Originally Posted by slack tide
n/p man - you'll want them in every color..
bigstar[1].gif

Just so happened to be wearing some black antifits today and will post in light of brinbro's "hideous" comment. So, so offensive to the eyes..
confused.gif

3-2.jpg

linds_15

Reaction score
nomadshop.net has some a pretty good sale on some of this past seasons piece, ill be grabbing the black herringbone pants

blazingazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
gonna be listing some W+H stuff soon.

Henleys: Navy, Gray, Heather Gray all L/S
Blazer: Navy, Winter Weight
Tees: White and Cream all S/S

all Medium, hope you boys need/want something!

Brattman

Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with the Japanese Yarn Dye Stripe Short? If I wear a 30 in the chinos from F/W '10, would I take a 30 in them?

habitant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
why don't you go to 4hm and try them on?

Originally Posted by Brattman
Does anyone have experience with the Japanese Yarn Dye Stripe Short? If I wear a 30 in the chinos from F/W '10, would I take a 30 in them?

jshih

Reaction score
What size should I take in the khaki slub herringbone pants? My true waist size is between 30/31.

linds_15

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jshih
What size should I take in the khaki slub herringbone pants? My true waist size is between 30/31.

id go 30, im a true 34 and i got a 34 and theyve stretched out enough that i have about 1 inch, not a big deal but if i did it over again id get a 33, i got the black ones yesterday and stuck witih a 34 though as they fit tighter

thebunk

Reaction score
Slack - I am surprised that you have not worn your cardigan much, nor received much love here either. I think it looks like a great cardi that can be dressed up(like you have done) pr wprn casually. Trying to resist pulling the trigger...

triton

Reaction score
do the westpoint chinos stretch in places other than the waist? pair arrived in the post today and they're ever so slightly tight on the calves - any chance i'll see a bit of stretch there?

linds_15

Reaction score
Originally Posted by thebunk
Slack - I am surprised that you have not worn your cardigan much, nor received much love here either. I think it looks like a great cardi that can be dressed up(like you have done) pr wprn casually. Trying to resist pulling the trigger...

It's a great cardigan! Bought myself the same one yesterday. Nomad sale ftw. Also, nice fit slack on the last page with the aforementioned cardigan.

thebunk

Reaction score
Originally Posted by linds_15
It's a great cardigan! Bought myself the same one yesterday. Nomad sale ftw. Also, nice fit slack on the last page with the aforementioned cardigan.

I am on the verge of ordering one. Does anyone know if the material will stretch or is it pretty restrictive? Also, is the material really "meshy"? Just wondering if it would in fact be suitable in a business casual setting.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads