• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wings + Horns F/W 2011

fogg

Reaction score
finally got my fishtail parka today (bought it from the sale at nomad but they took forever to ship).

really, really nice. i'd say its maybe a slight bit bigger sized than W&H outerwear usually is (maybe since heritage research actually produced it?). I've pretty much always taken a large in their outerwear and the large fishtail is a tad more roomy than I'm used to their outerwear fitting - maybe an inch or so bigger in the chest.

the quality is really high, as usual with wings & horns. maybe since heritage research produced it the buttons will actually stay on, too ;)

VJAYEYE

Reaction score
finally got my fishtail parka today (bought it from the sale at nomad but they took forever to ship).
really, really nice. i'd say its maybe a slight bit bigger sized than W&H outerwear usually is (maybe since heritage research actually produced it?). I've pretty much always taken a large in their outerwear and the large fishtail is a tad more roomy than I'm used to their outerwear fitting - maybe an inch or so bigger in the chest.
the quality is really high, as usual with wings & horns. maybe since heritage research produced it the buttons will actually stay on, too
wink.gif

Fit pictures for us :)

habitant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

How's the fit and finish on the cargo joggers?? Sale prices and drawstring hems got me thinking I need a pair, but I worry that the front pouch pockets are too bulky looking. I think someone here had them removed...Not willing to go that far but they look comfy for enough for playtime with my little one.

they're awful.. worst piece by far.. definitely don't buy.

surly19

Reaction score
They're quite nice. Comfortable...look good. Pockets don't bother me. Got a lot of attention only time I wore 'em publicly. "what the hell are you wearing?"
"are those strings??" "why are your pockets there?"
smile.gif

Only complaint is the button holes on the fly are a little loose and come open often it seems.

Last edited:

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
did anyone pick up the corded cloth pants this season? how do they fit? measurements on sites seem all over the place

mr.orange

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

They're quite nice. Comfortable...look good. Pockets don't bother me. Got a lot of attention only time I wore 'em publicly. "what the hell are you wearing?"
"are those strings??"  "why are your pockets there?"  :)

Only complaint is the button holes on the fly are a little loose and come open often it seems.

What's the footwear?

Spencer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

"are those strings??"  "why are your pockets there?"  :)

Fit on shirt/pants looks nice, but not feeling the pockets either. To each their own.....

Dbear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Family Death

Reaction score
Has anyone ever ordered through Reap & Sew? I placed an order from them right before Chrsitmas.. and I got a confirmation notification for my order and everything, but they never further updated me on any shipping status . . It's been a while. I tried to email them but I haven't gotten a response, maybe I'll try to call 'em tomorrow after work..

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I ordered from them, but I'm currently sitting in the same boat as you. I've only been waiting for less than a week though, so I haven't been too pressed to hound them for shipping updates. Might not be a bad idea to call them though since you've been waiting so long. I had to place my order through the phone since their site was acting up and they were very helpful and responsive.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was excited to get my hands on the straight fit 1 year wash jeans in the mail today from Nomad only to find out they sent me the slim fit style instead :brick: That's what I get for taking advantage of the free US shipping promotion around the holidays. I'm awaiting their response to see how to handle the issue, but I'm not looking forward to a return if that's what's needed so if anyone was looking for the slim fit 1 year wash jeans in a size 31, feel free to PM me. I'll get a listing up shortly.

Just got the wool cotton chinos. Glad I stayed TTS, the waist is a bit loose but the thighs are quite snug and the leg is not as tapered as I would like. Fabric is nice, lighter than I expected.

I figured they would fit the same as the chinos so I stayed the same size for the wool chinos. I ordered the navy pair from Roden and am looking forward to them showing up at my door. They seemed liked a great pair of pants that I can throw on with some sneaks for casual days in the cold or even with dress shoes for the office.

Reaction score

Has anyone ever ordered through Reap & Sew? I placed an order from them right before Chrsitmas.. and I got a confirmation notification for my order and everything, but they never further updated me on any shipping status . . It's been a while. I tried to email them but I haven't gotten a response, maybe I'll try to call 'em tomorrow after work..

Haha, Reap & Sew. I placed an order with them at the end of November and got an email 2 weeks later saying they'd forgotten to process my order, and could l pease confirm that I had actually made the payment. It took another week and 3 emails from me to get a 4 word confirmation that they had shipped my order. I wasn't given any details about shipping times or indeed what postage service they use. I still haven't received my order. Fortunately I only ordered a long sleeve crewneck, so it's not a big deal. Granted, I do live in Australia and it's been a busy time of year- but their service has been pretty piss poor. Oh, and they charged me VAT even though I'm outside Canada.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads