• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Will someone sell me Menswear mag new issue?

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Would someone please sell me the newest issue of menswear magazine? I still can't get it here in Knoxville, just checked Barnes and Noble and Borders!

I'd like to be able to pay someone via paypal ($20, to cover shipping and your trouble) to send it to me if possible.

thank you!

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll check my local Barnes out here in CA to see if they even have it (Borders never seem to have it) since I'm looking for a copy for myself. If I get a hold of an extra one, I'll send it to you, but it will go out on the weekend since I have zero time to go to the post office during the weekday. I'll do it at cost, no mark up necessary, maybe except for the paypal fee.

So we're sure the new issue came out already??

JLibourel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It wasn't at my local Barnes & Noble in Long Beach on Monday evening, I can tell you. May not be on the newsstands yet.

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thanks, guys! please let me know by PM or email. I got the idea that the new issue was out after reading the thread "Styleforum Dissed," sounded like someone had the newest one.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
I have an extra copy of the last issue (the one with the BlackFleece model on the cover) if anyone wants it for free, just pay for shipping

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
I have an extra copy of the last issue (the one with the BlackFleece model on the cover) if anyone wants it for free, just pay for shipping

spoken for

Alan, that's how I ended up with 2 copies of last issue, bought it as usual at B&N then it magically showed up in my mail 2 days later

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If anyone can get me a copy of the latest issue, I'll pay for it (and shipping). Grazie!

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
I'll pay for it (and shipping).

too easy.
stirpot.gif

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
AlanC--

Could I purchase that new issue you received from you, when you are done with it (or even borrow it for a while, if you'd prefer)? I'd really like to see the Fall stuff, probably their best issues.

Damn, wish I could remember who I sold that "Men in Style" book to. They owe me one, that book has skyrocketed in value!!

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
looks like it is a pretty good issue, judging from the cover/ stories listed on the cover.

http://www.fairchildmediakit.com/mens/

I also just figured out that you can order the Fall 2007 issue from the website, for a total of $10.93

So, I guess I feel foolish for asking other members for help on this one, when the answer was on the menswear website!

Joel_Cairo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by stickonatree
i can't seem to figure out how to order from that site you gave! i did, however, find this link on AAAC for free subscriptions to that magazine: http://www.askandyaboutclothes.com/f...p?t-50478.html does anyone know if this still works? i sent in my info but am not sure that the thing still works, given that it's from march 2006.
I signed up ages ago and never saw a thing. Some have reported it working, but it generally takes one year (give or take a week) to go into effect, so don't delay, sign up now, just in time for the Fall '08 issue!

AlanC

Minister of Trad
Reaction score
My subscription came from the free link above, and yes, it did take awhile for it to kick in. There's a card in my new issue that says if you want to continue the free subscription you have to mail it in.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads