• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Why don't you make the bed? The thread of the year

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Class of 09
facepalm.gif

KBW

Reaction score
If I made my bed how would I show off the fresh sheets I just kopped?

xanatos

Reaction score
I think this is a legit thread. People always show off their wow diors or whatever and have the crappiest rooms or taking pics in their moms doilie quilted bed spread. Pretty lame

TGPlastic

Reaction score
Not making your bed is weak as ****. Some of you people live like goddamn animals. You know who you are. You make me ******* sick in your new jeans posing like a ******* camwhore twat, flexing your little bird muscles in your ****** Section 8 looking digs with the particle board furniture and that McDonalds garbage everyfuckingwhere. When was the last time you cleaned the bathroom? Took out the trash? Wiped the ******* hamburger helper off the inside of your ****-assed microwave, huh? I'll bet it has been quite a while. Your **** conditions perpetuate your depressed antisocial demeanor and further prevent you from not getting any ass. And if you do manage to find some ass it's a fluke. It's not quality ass. At best maybe it's some bitter old queen who wants you to wiggle his prostate. For ****'s sake get your **** together and do some dishes or something. You've probably got mice and cockroaches punching it out in there. *******. Just burn the place down. The only thing worth saving is your new sassy boy jeans. You should throw them out the window once the flames get close. ****.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TGPlastic
Not making your bed is weak as ****. Some of you people live like goddamn animals. You know who you are. You make me ******* sick in your new jeans posing like a ******* camwhore twat, flexing your little bird muscles in your ****** Section 8 looking digs with the particle board furniture and that McDonalds garbage everyfuckingwhere. When was the last time you cleaned the bathroom? Took out the trash? Wiped the ******* hamburger helper off the inside of your ****-assed microwave, huh? I'll bet it has been quite a while. Your **** conditions perpetuate your depressed antisocial demeanor and further prevent you from not getting any ass. And if you do manage to find some ass it's a fluke. It's not quality ass. At best maybe it's some bitter old queen who wants you to wiggle his prostate. For ****'s sake get your **** together and do some dishes or something. You've probably got mice and cockroaches punching it out in there. *******. Just burn the place down. The only thing worth saving is your new sassy boy jeans. You should throw them out the window once the flames get close. ****.

I love this post so much.

hydrogen

Reaction score

Post of the year.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by imageWIS
My maid makes the bed... well, once a week when she comes.
You don't have live-in maids? What a ****** life you must lead

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
may not be thread of the year, but op is strong for attention seeking noob of the year

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hydrogen
Post of the year.

HAHAHAHA my EXACT thoughts. Hahaha this turned out to be a great thread just so I could see this post.
worship.gif

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Amen brother. Amen.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics