• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's the deal with this guy in the bathroom? (Public Bathroom Etiquette)

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Oh ****! (pun intended) It is the first time ever that the first roll was totally used up! It was awesome seeing my mark spinning round as I yanked on the paper.

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
those rolls are giant. Must have been a tough weekend for your company's employees.

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
i feel that way today.

what do you think the custodial engineers will do next?
- let the marked roll run until low enough that both rolls are replaced?
- replace both rolls immediately?
- replaced only the empty one and leave the marked one?

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
new observation: one of the urinals in my floor's mens room runs for a LONG time. As in I did the deed, flushed, washed hands, dried hands, and went to exit the facility and it was still flushing.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

i feel that way today.

what do you think the custodial engineers will do next?
- let the marked roll run until low enough that both rolls are replaced?
- replace both rolls immediately?
- replaced only the empty one and leave the marked one?

My guess is they will leave that roll in there and add another in the space that usually gets replaced frequently.

new observation: one of the urinals in my floor's mens room runs for a LONG time. As in I did the deed, flushed, washed hands, dried hands, and went to exit the facility and it was still flushing.

I used to have this in my old office. Would flush for like 10 minutes long.

div25sec9

Reaction score

one at my work is like that. Maintenance did help resolve the water usage issue by installing automatic taps at the sink. ..not the brightest bunch

Claghorn

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Excellent news! Our office is a few buildings away from the main office, so we're sparsely populated to begin with. About half the folks here (those not involved with a certain initiative) have been moved back to the main office (making more room for large scale meetings). AND the other company on this floor has vacated. The end result is that there are only 9 people remaining on this floor. 7 of them are female (research, especially in finance, is considered to be a feminine pursuit, with like minded males encouraged to pursue business type endeavours). So basically me and this other guy have the bathroom to ourselves. Two urinals and two toilets. We're thinking of labeling them as our own. If I do label my stall, it will be as "Claghorn" rather than my given name.

tl;dr: I basically have my own toilet now.

aravenel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

tl;dr: I basically have my own toilet now.

That's awesome.

Our offices used to have a huge 6 stall bathroom for just this office of about 50 people. It was great.

Then they moved us to a different floor where there are two stalls for our office, plus several other offices, probably 150 people in total. There is seriously a line for the ******* a "busy" times--basically, you better not have to **** between 9:30 and 10:30 or 5 and 6, or you are gonna be waiting out in the hall where everyone can see you standing in line to take a dump.

Last edited:

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I always hide my AM New York when walking into the bathroom. :embar:

I chewed my nail so short that it hurt to wipe my butt this morning. Just sayin.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
It's my toilet read. A man hands me one as I get on the train each day, easy peasy.

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
im just gonna post this here

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads