What wallet do you use?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by dmash, Sep 29, 2009.

1. spencers

spencers Senior member

[​IMG] I usually only carry my DL and a debit card.

2. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

man how the hell do you guys do this? do you not carry any cash, or health cards/id/whatever? i don't understand card holders :S

3. 3cyr3

3cyr3 Well-Known Member

man how the hell do you guys do this? do you not carry any cash, or health cards/id/whatever? i don't understand card holders :S

Only carry around whats necessary, i use my healthcare card maybe once or twice a year, so i just leave it in a drawer at home. No point carrying it around everywhere.

4. chentwoten

chentwoten Member

tanner goods cardholder after one year no treatment just everyday use
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Mr. Moo

Mr. Moo Boxercise Toughguy

6. chopp

chopp Active Member

LV damier canvas graphite pocket organizer. i carry a DL, credit card, atm/debit card (for those times that i will need cash), & health card

no cash, im one of those assholes who hand over a credit card for a 1 dollar purchase. then again i usually redeem ~$500/year in cashback rewards so that is my reasoning for doing so.

7. Macallan9

Macallan9 Senior member

LV damier canvas graphite pocket organizer. i carry a DL, credit card, atm/debit card (for those times that i will need cash), & health card

no cash, im one of those assholes who hand over a credit card for a 1 dollar purchase. then again i usually redeem ~$500/year in cashback rewards so that is my reasoning for doing so.

There's usually space enough for cash. 1 credit card, ID, apartment swipe card, a couple business cards, and some cash. Nice and thin.

8. scugger

scugger Senior member

Can't mess with cardholders, always need to have cash on hand for cabs, tips, splitting dinnners, cash-only bars, etc. Unfortunately, there are still situations where cash is still king. For the past year I have been using Wallet Style #2 from Leather Goods Connection in black. http://www.leathergoodsconnection.com/calwal.html I like this one because you stack your cards in the side loading slots, so you don't have a million pieces of leather between all of your cards making the wallet thicker. Quality seems solid so far.

9. wgbennett83

wgbennett83 Well-Known Member

+1

10. potemkin_city_limits

potemkin_city_limits Senior member

[​IMG] I usually only carry my DL and a debit card.
    What wallet is that? I use a black leather wallet that is basically the same as this only its very cheaply made and its falling apart. I went through a few of them already but they only cost me $2 each so it never bothered me but I would love to get something a little more durable. Edit: Nevermind its clearly from Saddleback Leather Co. Anyone know where to get something similar in Canada? The shipping is an extra $20

11. laughter95

laughter95 Senior member

Just ordered a Launer dark brown us sized bifold to replace my lost Tumi and this old fossil I got back in possibly 8th grade.

12. Captain Winky

Captain Winky Senior member

Just ordered a Launer dark brown us sized bifold to replace my lost Tumi and this old fossil I got back in possibly 8th grade.

Did you order direct from Launer, or did you find a place in the US that sells them?

13. somatoform

somatoform Senior member

Where did you get this wallet?

I must have it! LOL. It is badass.

That paul smith wallet posted a couple pages back is about a hundred bucks off retail on the PS sale site. It's still $130 or so, but $100 less nevertheless.

14. ghdvfddzgzdzg

ghdvfddzgzdzg Senior member

a Matt & Nat wallet that's a little like the bueller wallet (not my picture): [​IMG] but it's got gold stitching & branding instead of that light blue there, with no button in the corner. 4 years in, it's doing pretty darn well. needs about 3 stitches worth of repair in two spots. the PVC (matt & nat: vegan) has cracked off in a few spots and the cloth inside has been dyed indigo. edit: but i'm gonna have to see if the leather guy in my town makes an undyed wallet. cuz shit, those are awesome and i didn't know until right now.

15. laughter95

laughter95 Senior member

Did you order direct from Launer, or did you find a place in the US that sells them?

direct... totally bought into the reviews on this site and launer marketing.

figure it'd be better than aspinal since it's got turned corners. but i just handled my friend's aspinal today. it's quite nice. inside the lining is very nice, like suede or just the underside of croc skin. construction seems great.