• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What wallet do you use?

noel_esq.

Reaction score
Picked this up at Barney's Co-op for $99
abxa-1069-w199-c-detaila-20861.jpg
abxa-1069-w199-c-20865.jpg

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lol at all the paul smith wallets they're so awesome

i've been debating getting a card holder... but...

Cash (bars, cabs, small purchases, Timmy's doesn't take Visa,) Visa, ATM card, health card (ID at bars, as they get sketched by my US license,) driver's license, and student card.

I might be able to do it if I dropped the driver's license (I don't drive all that much) but I dunno. Not sure.

WorkingClassDude

Reaction score
A dark blue imported rayskin bi-fold wallet

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
here's my set up. Pen is to show size.
DSC00869.jpg

Eftpos/debit card, driver license, bus card, student ID.
Motorcycle key, locker key.
DSC00870.jpg

In pocket and clipped onto belt.
DSC00868.jpg

Captain Winky

Reaction score
Originally Posted by laughter95
direct... totally bought into the reviews on this site and launer marketing.

figure it'd be better than aspinal since it's got turned corners. but i just handled my friend's aspinal today. it's quite nice. inside the lining is very nice, like suede or just the underside of croc skin. construction seems great.

Please post pics when it arrives. I'm on the fence about one of their wallets, I think they look awesome but am not sure whether they're small enough to be front pocket wallets or not.

Johdus Fanfoozal

Reaction score
Does anyone else put their bi-fold in their front pocket, or am I just some style-averse clown?

Captain Winky

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Johdus Fanfoozal
Does anyone else put their bi-fold in their front pocket, or am I just some style-averse clown?

I won't carry a wallet that doesn't fit there.

laughter95

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Captain Winky
Please post pics when it arrives. I'm on the fence about one of their wallets, I think they look awesome but am not sure whether they're small enough to be front pocket wallets or not.

i got their wallet last friday. i used it for about 4 hours when i realized that the wallet was def not worth 180.

fk

the leather is really thin, stretches really easily. the numbers on ur credit card show an imprint really easily.

the dimensions of the us billfold was not as small as the website says. it was greater in height by .25".

there was a wrinkle in the cheap nylon liner which caused an imprint into the leather as well.

another thing that started to bug me was the huge logo inside.

fortunately after emailing the company directly (not via website, u just get ignored) the person tried to get me a new wallet and a 10% reduction in price, but i wanted a full refund. they agreed and said that "the last thing they would require would be an unhappy launer customer" so at least they're honest and accommodating. they also agreed to pay for the return shipping.

if you all want a nice wallet from england i'd go for aspinal. i liked my friend's aspinal a lot, it's just that it's rather large. good quality stuff though, esp for the price.

i might just check into the coach outlet and be done with it for 40 bucks instead...

xanatos

Reaction score
Originally Posted by chopp
LV damier canvas graphite pocket organizer. i carry a DL, credit card, atm/debit card (for those times that i will need cash), & health card

no cash, im one of those assholes who hand over a credit card for a 1 dollar purchase. then again i usually redeem ~$500/year in cashback rewards so that is my reasoning for doing so.

Hey thats the same wallet I use and I love it..Have you notice any rub-off where the credit cards hit the inside and seem to rub off a bit of the perforations?
I do the same with purchases..What bank do you use to get those rewards.I'm with wellsfargo and their rewards suck.I've been using it for over 6 months and takes forever to get a good amount of points.I'm thinking of switching over to something else.

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Used to carry a bunch of denim head wallets but I really needed to keep it slimmer and more classic for work so now I carry a Coach bi-fold in water buffalo from the outlet. It's aged quickly and beautifully. From now on I only want a nice plain bi-fold every 5 years or so.

farraj18

Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads