• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What TV Series Are You Streaming Lately?

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Domina on Epix. It’s basically the story of Caesar Augustus from his wife Livia’s pov. Interesting show but I hate how they made her so much smarter than every other character. I’m pretty sure IRL back in the day she didn’t need to be that cunning or smart. All she needed to do was have her husband execute anyone that crossed her.

The Ernesto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just discovered this BBC adaptation of one of my favourite books via Amazon Prime, and am two-thirds of the way through.

I'm really enjoying it. It's not as detailed as the book, of course, but is very well-done with an excellent cast. Highly recommended.

View attachment 1656536

We actually discussed this in the Aus thread when it came out.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
thumb.jpg

Just caught the riveting first episode of this series!

Based on a true story(2012), a young man and woman catch a bus in Delhi after a night out. The man is assaulted and the woman brutally gang raped on the bus. They are then stripped and dumped on the side of the road.

The female Deputy Commish of Police leads this investigation with vigor. They have little to go on, outside of the fact that the crime happened on a bus. Leads need to be followed, overworked officers need to focus and the press/public are asked to be patient.

I stumbled onto this today. So glad I did. 1 ep in and I can't see myself not watching this until the end.

Ep 1....4.5/5!
(Complete review to follow.)

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1629848929531.png

I'm 2 episodes into this, so far good and weird not great, but...
Any show where someone vomits up live kittens get some leeway from me to see where this goes.
40yr old Virgin's gf, is in this too...

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Almost done with 100 Foot Wave on HBO. The show focuses mostly on one guy, Garrett Macnamara, who brought people to Portugal to surf at Nazare from 2010 through today. I really dig these 6-8 episode shows as it is not too much and just the right length at 1hr. I don't remember how we focused on 24 episode, 30 minute shows back in the day but that would be a long slog.

I do like the weekly releases versus binging so it builds suspense.

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Almost done with 100 Foot Wave on HBO. The show focuses mostly on one guy, Garrett Macnamara, who brought people to Portugal to surf at Nazare from 2010 through today. I really dig these 6-8 episode shows as it is not too much and just the right length at 1hr. I don't remember how we focused on 24 episode, 30 minute shows back in the day but that would be a long slog.

I do like the weekly releases versus binging so it builds suspense.
I enjoyed this. I live in a surf town with a nearby "big wave" Mavericks so I know a lot of these kind of guys and women for that matter.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
thumb.jpg

Just caught the riveting first episode of this series!

Based on a true story(2012), a young man and woman catch a bus in Delhi after a night out. The man is assaulted and the woman brutally gang raped on the bus. They are then stripped and dumped on the side of the road.

The female Deputy Commish of Police leads this investigation with vigor. They have little to go on, outside of the fact that the crime happened on a bus. Leads need to be followed, overworked officers need to focus and the press/public are asked to be patient.

I stumbled onto this today. So glad I did. 1 ep in and I can't see myself not watching this until the end.

Ep 1....4.5/5!
(Complete review to follow.)

Finished this last night. It was solid, but faded bit during eps 3-7.

Still def worth a watch.

3.99/5

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just picked back up It's Always Sunny last night after noticing it was on Hulu. Can't believe it's been going on this long but I will continue watching.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I stumbled across A.P. Bio on Peacock.
Heather is my new screen hero...
1630595149621.png

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads