• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What are you wearing today with the focus on shoes

TG.

Reaction score
What shoes do you wear everyday, which ones do you favour etc. I cannot post pix at this time but will when I can.
I am here to learn so is here is my list, all dress shoes, black and always polished, shoe trees etc.

1. Cole Haan blutcher
2. Salvatore Ferragamo (x2 monk, 1 blutcher, 1 polis boot)
3. Peal & Co Monk (C&J me thinks)
4. Allen Edmonds Mora x2 love them
5. Barefoot on the weekends at home or J&M boat shoes.

I take good care of them and they wear like iron, I do like the Mora.
I thought loving good shoes was only a girl thing, lol.

TG

Odd Morsel

Reaction score
I was just thinking that this forum needed more shoe threads.

TG.

Reaction score
My bad, thanks for the link Michigan.

I love good shoes that make my feet feel great, because when my my feet hurt everything hurts.

The 1st thing women look at when it comes to clothes is shoes, I did find that in the search and it is so true.

Most guys have no clue as I have several friends that will spend big $ on clothes and buy cheap shoes.

I spend the $ on shoes for me.

TG

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.