• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you drinking right now?

Adsky Luck

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Pangzai drinking beer Tornado style... and a whole high ball of something flammable... which means over 40% alcohol at least

cocostella

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
BECDE1FC-8D00-4874-A784-DBC8DEA7E80B.jpeg

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
3rd
Batched up some Rye Boulevardiers for rapid deployment from the freezer. Haven’t had the Russell’s to sip on for quite some time. Various AleSmith Speedway iterations are my favorite winter Stouts...
View attachment 1546456
Winter. In San Diego.

Do you just batch boulevardiers and put them in the freezer

cocostella

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, 40s are cold to me! Yeah, just made them in a pitcher and filled up some mason jars and put in the freezer. Don’t expect them to “age” or anything. Maybe the flavors just meld together a bit. It’s more for the convenience and portability factor.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, 40s are cold to me! Yeah, just made them in a pitcher and filled up some mason jars and put in the freezer. Don’t expect them to “age” or anything. Maybe the flavors just meld together a bit. It’s more for the convenience and portability factor.
It's been freezing up here in OC as well.
I broke out the shearling on Friday, and it took 10 minutes before I started sweating in it...

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Smuggler's Cove is kind of the Ur-text for contemporary tiki.
Minimalist Tiki is good for keeping things simple.
Beachbum Berry Remixed
Got the Smuggler's Cover - Any particular drinks I should start with/don't need crazy amounts of specific ingredients?

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
don't need crazy amounts of specific ingredients?
lol.

For real though the Corn n' Oil is very good.

Mai Tai

The thing is honestly once you have orgeat falernum and all spice dram you'll be good to go. But the syrups take a bit of time...

This is a good guide. You can start slowly or just get all three on Amazon (all spice dram might not be I forget). You can also make your own all spice dram which I have not done but heard it is very easy.

Last edited:

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lol - I was down at hi time last week picking up some orders
When the world changes back, you need to come up for a $10 Tuesday.
I miss the wine bar...
Every late December/early January they always do a customer appreciation tasting ( except this year ). $25, and a slew of high end wines to taste.
Last year I took my kid who's old enough now.
I kept her tasting notes because they were awesome.
One was "had a gasoline tang".

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads