• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you drinking right now?

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
B15AC74E-F4EA-4177-8A3A-1CBB7ED926DD.jpeg

Hendrix’s cucumber & Fever Tree Elderflower tonic. Pre dinner.

coolpapa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Made some arabic gum simple syrup and used it in a gimlet with Tanqueray 10. I like gin, have a lot of different bottles, but I have to say I think the product from the big distilleries is very, and in some cases very, very good.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It’s clean enough with three kids under 3.5. If we could still have a maid service coming in, it would be much cleaner.
This is the problem when america drifts away from traditional family roles.... smdh.

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In my friend group most of the women make quite a bit more than the men. My wife makes nearly twice as much as me. Not aware of any couple in my group where the man makes more.
Edit: just crunched the numbers, she only makes 60% more than me now. Ya man is moving up.

My wife makes more than me most years (depending on other factors I can make up the difference for a couple of years at one time).

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My wife makes more than me most years (depending on other factors I can make up the difference for a couple of years at one time).
"Been hit by a tractor trailer? Call BEAR! I won't hibernate until you get your cash settlement!"

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I love commercial policies, mmmmmmmmm.
I was kinda bummed last year or whenever it was that my car got totaled by a dumptruck. I wasn't in the car and it was just parked on the street but they only gave me cash for the replacement value of the car. :(

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's saying children are a mistake. As a father of 4, between 11 and 20, I can say the argument isn't without merit.

Oh, I get that too. These monsters kick ****** most days. The hope is that at least one of them becomes Successful beyond our imagination and that none of them turn into narcissistic sociopaths.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads