• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TTO

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

A belated birthday meet up with my parents at the British Museum last Sunday.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
great stuff, TTO & NOBD. maybe i need to get a user name with all caps to improve my look.

YRR92

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any feedback is more than welcome.

Last edited:

anginaprinzmetal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Any feedback is more than welcome.
I would have done a light blue or white/blue stripe button down and brown loafers (any shade would prob do, but I'd done saddle or some such color)... my $ 0.02

YRR92

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Mr. Jester.
I would have done a light blue or white/blue stripe button down and brown loafers (any shade would prob do, but I'd done saddle or some such color)... my $ 0.02

Thanks for the feedback. I might have done a light blue shirt, but I didn't have one ironed. I do agree -- this would work as well with a blue OCBD or perhaps a blue/white bengal stripe poplin shirt with a spread collar -- I'm trying to get a few more of the first, and I'd really like one of the second.

I did do brown shoes -- saddle would have been cool, but these dark brown ones are new and I wanted to take them out. The pictures came out a little bluish -- they're actually brown with gold hardware. Ironically, given that the rain was pouring down after I'd taken these pics, I switched to lighter brown loafers because I didn't want to wear slippery new leather soles in the rain.

joshuasaussey

Reaction score
I felt the same way. Might be his posture but I'm not entirely sure.

This has been brought up before. I have very broad, forward, sloped shoulders. Even though I'm standing relatively straight it can give the appearance of hunching, if that's what you are referring too.

Henry Carter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Casual Friday, first day of winter tomorrow...

Coat: Herringbone Sydney
Cardi: Country Road
Shirt: Kamakura OCBD
Denim: GStar Raw
Shoes: Meermin Chukkas

JapanAlex01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Shoes are brown, but lighting's bad. (Grey-brown M&S SC, lilac check M&S shirt, white handmade PS, dark indigo Uniqlo jeans, brown Loake chukkas.)

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics