• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

joshuasaussey

Reaction score
Experimented with letting the waist out of these trousers and am much more happy with the fit.

PS- Realised I missed a belt loop.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
if stitchy can post in SWD, I can post this here. Plus, I tucked my shirt in.

Details:

Blackhood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Josh, those pants are a big improvement over previous fits. Slim without being skin tight.

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Sorry about perspective distorting angle and phone in pocket

uzhwBc2.jpg

Inverallan knit
Sunspel tee
PT 01 flannel
Junya boots

I like that cardigan a lot. Great texture and color to it, and the fit is good.

aravenel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I like that cardigan a lot. Great texture and color to it, and the fit is good.

Yeah, me too. Those Inverallans look nice. Will probably get one, or a Herning Stark, next fall/winter.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Sorry about perspective distorting angle and phone in pocket
uzhwBc2.jpg

Inverallan knit
Sunspel tee
PT 01 flannel
Junya boots

superb!

if stitchy can post in SWD, I can post this here. Plus, I tucked my shirt in.

Details:

whazzzup synth! great looking fit. nice to see you on this side, i know you have been lurking. (thanks for the "like" in MC WAYWRN a while back, that was the tip off.)

Crat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So we made eleventy gazzilion snowballs and waited in ambush for our housemate to come out of the shower. :laugh:

Falke menswear camelhair blend
Truzzi
Sugarcane

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Those Sugarcanes look great.

Thanks, everyone. Moloch, the jacket is a cow suede baseball jacket with MOP buttons by TOJ. Sadly, it's no longer available, but they have plenty of other drool-worthy leather jackets, in a slightly overwhelming range of suedes and other leathers (goat, horse, cow, lamb). I think that several CMers have ordered from them in the past (generally the more conservative options, such as A1 and A2 bombers and maybe the occasional collared moto). If you're interested, I'd actually recommend looking through the TOJ Gallery, because there's quite a few images that could easily have been posted in this thread.

The jeans, which I think someone asked about, are a pair of APC Petit Standards that are about 4 years old at this point and are barely wearable due to the number of repairs they've had.

Kaplan, I've been contemplating a navy 6A for a while, and that picture helped push me over the edge...

Crat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those PSs go wonderfully with that jacket and the fit is great. They are also still very wearable I'd say, definitely with an outfit like this.
My PSs unfortunately have become little too tight for my legs.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads