• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good choice on the brown and olive! It’s really cool to go to museums and see how closely the Vis boots replicate the original Vietnam era war boots, with a few Hiroki touches of course. I have gotten water into them from jumping in puddles so...don’t do that

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They canceled my Kudu Virgil order and didn't tell me for 3 weeks and now I'm super sad and also done with from japan time to move back to zen market

KamoteJoe

Farmer Diva
Reaction score
IMG_6809.jpg
IMG_6812.jpg

IMG_6813.jpg
IMG_6812.jpg
IMG_6811.jpg
IMG_6814.jpg

Some shots of my recently purchased Visvim 7 holes. I've never been more satisfied with a pair of boots until I put these on. They're the most comfortable boots I've owned (on-par with my Virgils) and the feel is equally hefty. The riri zippers are heavy and feel right at home with the carbon fiber. When comparing these to my Kapital smiley boots, I can say that both boots give me different forms of contentedness. While the smileys are a really fun luxury boot that is not suited for long walks or being out, these 7 holes fit the bill of the all-purpose boots that I can take with me anywhere and there's no doubt that I'll be holding onto these for a long time.

someone13

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can order round laces from waxed cotton(like on grizzly ss16)?In addition, I need a length of 46-48 inches.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Are any size 11’s looking for some camel Virgil’s?
There’s a bogo sale and the shop has an 11 and a 12.
I’m a 12, so if i can find somebody that’s an 11 then we can split it, they’ll be ~$520 each. Sale ends tonight though.

Samer

Reaction score
Are any size 11’s looking for some camel Virgil’s?
There’s a bogo sale and the shop has an 11 and a 12.
I’m a 12, so if i can find somebody that’s an 11 then we can split it, they’ll be ~$520 each. Sale ends tonight though.
What store was that? Too bad I missed it.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Xhibition

Woulda jumped with you if they were 10s.

Does anyone know where I can order round laces from waxed cotton(like on grizzly ss16)?In addition, I need a length of 46-48 inches.

I've used shoelacesexpress, the waxed cotton dress ones. You won't get the antique bronze aglet, and the shoelacesexpress waxed laces are a bit thinner unfortunately.

I have not found a better replacement, mostly due to the range of colors they have and the ability to customize lengths. But they're not perfect, and I'd love to hear of a better replacement

Chaconne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if the Stencil Crew t-shirts are TTS or should one size up? Also, will there be much shrinkage through washing? I’m looking at one in size 2 but I normally wear size 1 in everything Vis except the Noragi.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if the Stencil Crew t-shirts are TTS or should one size up? Also, will there be much shrinkage through washing? I’m looking at one in size 2 but I normally wear size 1 in everything Vis except the Noragi.

I have found that, regardless of brands, sizing up 1 on tees is always a good idea, even on **** like band tees (AA, etc). I don't think there's anything worse than shrunken tees.

But yes, I would size up on tees, and I would always expect shrinkage from washing to some extent, even if minimal, no matter how "pre-shrunk" it's supposed to be.

Chaconne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thank you as well. You, Fycus and others are an invaluable resource for this stuff. The fact that you take time to answer so many questions without any reward is amazing.
Thanks again.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Staff online

Forum statistics