• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mr Clemson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

caffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And then I see this and think to myself, why did I spend $$$$ on Viberg when this looks better (at least on video)

I bought the kudu Outriders.

I like the aesthetics and the leather. It’s good value for the money but let’s just say you get what you pay for. There are definitely cost cutting shortcuts taken to achieve those prices.

Last edited:

Squizzy3k

Reaction score
Today. Love the gloxi!

8DE32F3A-97AD-4FFA-8992-BFC3EC0E9BCD.jpeg

Sartorium

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I bought the kudu Outriders.

I like the aesthetics and the leather. It’s good value for the money but let’s just say you get what you pay for. There are definitely cost cutting shortcuts taken to achieve those prices.

These look nice. I don't suppose there's any place to try them on for size? Any place with a lot of sizing notes?

Patrick R

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How did you size relative to 2030 last?

These are my first Vibergs. I went with a size 11 and they fit well. Some heel slip, which is lessening as they break in, but there is definitely extra room for me at the heel.

My sizes:
10.5UK Edward Green 606/888

11US Alden Barrie/Trubalance
11US Crockett and Jones 325/240
11US Heschung
11.5US Brannock
11.5US Alden Aberdeen/Plaza/Leydon
11.5US Allen Edmunds 5
11.5US Converse/Epaulet/New Balance/etc.
12US Adidas/Nike/etc.

44 Buttero
44 Common Projects
44.5 Vass R
45 Vass F/P2

caffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
These look nice. I don't suppose there's any place to try them on for size? Any place with a lot of sizing notes?
They suggested your Alden Barrie or Viberg 2030 size which worked for me. They’re unlined with ample vertical room so they’re very forgiving.

Jpto

Reaction score
I am having a really hard time not buying these. I am in need of a black boot, too. Please post more pics when you have a chance!

Here are a few more pics, I’d recommend buying them.

My phone camera didn’t really capture it but you can see the brown undertones in certain lighting. Also the Shinki leather doesn’t smell like horween, actually smells a lot like White’s dress leather when new

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Staff online

Forum statistics