• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vancouverites, help a steez brother out, PLEASE

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No, I am not asking for money, rather just asking for 5-7 minutes of your time. You see, one of my classes this semester has a HUGE project which entails each group member calling randomly generated phone numbers to have strangers do our marketing research survey. However, generating and calling random numbers (a third of which don't work) is damned time consuming! The prof expects us to drop the work of all other classes and devote all our spare time in working on this project, which is ridiculous... We can't fudge the anwers, because he randomly calls 10% of all our survey respondents to make sure they're legit. Anyways, if anybody lives in the Vancouver/Burnaby area (with a Vancouver/Burnaby land-line), who has ordered pizza delivery for dinner or has rented a movie in the last 30 days (both would be best), wants to help a student out by doing my phone survey (takes 5-7 minutes), I'd REALLY appreciate it. Just PM me with your phone number and a good time to call.
inlove.gif
Thanks, -nick.

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Highly appreciate the two members offering their help! Any other takers, please?

cmrocks

Reaction score
Do you goto UBC?

EDIT: I would help you out but I haven't ordered a pizza or rented a movie in a very long time. I also don't have a landline.

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Naw, I don't go to UBC.

Any more Vancouverites out there? 4 more then I'm done! Pleaase
worship.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads