• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Uniqlo Jeans

fueledbynewjersey

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lemmywinks

2jg84rp.jpg

2hfjs3k.jpg

wow great fades. how did you wash yours? i'm at about week 3 and haven't washed mine yet. truth about the stretching. i got size 31's and both stretches to about a 32 32.5 in a week

mr. burns

Reaction score
probably going to order these japan denim slim straights within the next few days. my waist where i wear jeans is a little over 33". should i go with 31s? any other pics of this particular denim?
japandenim.jpg

ispace

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mr. burns
probably going to order these japan denim slim straights within the next few days. my waist where i wear jeans is a little over 33". should i go with 31s? any other pics of this particular denim?
japandenim.jpg

Be careful with the low rise as they will sit lower than other jeans & the top block is very squeezing nuts tight.

mr. burns

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ispace
Be careful with the low rise as they will sit lower than other jeans & the top block is very squeezing nuts tight.

what are the measurements? i'm used to 9.5-10" like my levi 514s have. don't think i could go lower than that.

lemmywinks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
japandenim.jpg

These are the ones that I posted pictures of (mine are worn obviously). I'd say go with a 32 just to be safe. my balls hurt and i'm sized down 2.

mr. burns

Reaction score
well i don't want some somet-like castrating jeans. what kinda rise number are we talking about here?

ispace

Reaction score
well i don't want some somet-like castrating jeans. what kinda rise number are we talking about here?
I'm a 31" true waist & bought a 30x32 MIJ slim mailorder from UK which measures 30.2" BIG style. I just went & measured the front rise and it is 9". Just look at the photo above. I can barely button the top two buttons without holding my breath as they don't sit on my waist but my hips. They are a very tight fitting jean up top. They might stretch with some effort but I haven't had a chance yet to try & I'm worried about the buttons busting off. If I had no balls I'm sure they'd fit much better; luckily I've already had my children. Size 32 would have been better for me and would recommend 33 (not sure they do odd sizes) or even 34 for you. B.

ispace

Reaction score
Here are my pair:

Uniqlo2.jpg

Uniqlo1.jpg

mr. burns

Reaction score
meh, if they're 9" i don't think i could deal with that. wonder what the regular are like. might just go for APCs. but if i'm spending that much, might as well go with ande whall. it's a slippery slope.

fueledbynewjersey

Reaction score
Originally Posted by iwhelan
The rise on those looks way too low for comfort. The zipper is so short!

Yea... I got two pairs of 31x32s and they are PRETTY ball crunching. not like unbearable and soul crunching but its definitely there

lemmywinks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yea they do hurt my balls quite a bit. That's why you don't size down too much if at all.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads