• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Uniqlo Jeans

snuff_daddy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ah i see...who is a reliable person on SF that can do uniqlo pickups

Jonah

Reaction score
Just bought some Uniqlo MIJ raws slim-straight today, they were marked down from 49.99 pounds to 29.99 pounds. First impressions is that they are well worth the money. I could not tell the difference between the black one I bought and my old black PRPS Barracuda. I also got the blue one and I am kinda ticked off that it fits better then the Dior MIJ silver selvage i purchased for 270 pounds lol. I also compared it to my APC NS and I got to say that the denim and fit is also similar but the Uniqlo's lack the hardware on the APC.

The good stuff, measurements BIG style:

32x32

waist: 16.5 (inch)
rise (front): 10
back:12.5
thigh: 11.2
knee:8
hem:8
inseam: 32 id reckon did not measure

To me these are the perfect dress jeans once they settle in a little, non of the crazy stacking of my dior's and slim enough for oxfords/ dress boots. Personally I'm hoping these are more Ironheart and rather then Flathead in terms of retaining indigo. Perhaps I should buy more next month, there are tons of stock left, the English gentlemen doesn't do jeans, and chavs are partial towards evitsu and diesel.

snuff_daddy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
just did a phone order and picked up these in a 31x34
2w36rh0.jpg
241wht4.jpg

ma1

Reaction score
I bought a pair of those black ones when I was in new york for christmas. They fit great.

jaac

Reaction score
Yeh the slim fit straight colours are all pretty good, i tried some on but i just didn't have the cash to splash and the wierd crinkles around the upper thigh were offputting but im sure you can just iron them out.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Those caught my eye, too. Are they a tapered or straight cut? I've got a pair of black S-002's I adore, since they're slim without being too skinny. I'd love to add a grey version of them to my arsenal.

ma1

Reaction score
They aren't tapered but they are quite skinny. On my 32s hem is 8", knee is the same, thighs are 10.5", pretty low rise at 9.5".

jaac

Reaction score
Whats the closest cut to apc ns? tia

Julian84

Reaction score
Originally Posted by snuff_daddy
ah i see...who is a reliable person on SF that can do uniqlo pickups

I just mailed uniqlo this weekend and they responded and said they are indeed doing email orders still. May wanna check that out.

GahDuma

Reaction score
Originally Posted by krylon80
i can give you a japan denim comparison. skinny fit is like the ns's, reg fit like the rescues, with the one exception you dont really need to size down. their phone ordering sucks, also email ordering is no longer supported (prob why you havent heard back
wink.gif

So if I wanted something to replace my NS, I wouldn't have an option for "Japan Denim"? It seems they only have Japan Denim for slim fit straight and regular. Also, are Uniqlo jeans button or zipper fly?

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
probably not a universal truth, but both mine have zippers.

Jonah

Reaction score
I have the T-000 skinny, the Japan Raw Selvage Denim Slim-Straight and tried on the Regular's. for comparison I have APC NS, Dior 19cm and PRPS Barracuda.

The slim-straight=APC NS (8inch knee, 8inch hem on a 32), the T-000 skinny=smaller then dior 19cm (6.5 inch hem), regular's looked exactly like my PRPS barracuda's (8.5+ inch hem) which are slightly smaller then apc rescues I also tried before.

snuff_daddy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
just got my straight slim S001 colored pants from UNIQLO measured a pair for everyone BiG style
1zlr4zr.jpg
tagged size 31x34 w: 16" f. rise: 9'5" b. rise: 13.5" thigh: 11" inseam: 34" knee: 8.25" hem: 8" incase anyone wants to know how long phone ordering takes to arrive i ordered on saturday got the pants on thurs via fedex ground

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads