• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

ihrm4

Reaction score
Was inbetween sizes and made the mistake of sizing down instead of up on the dagger souvenir sweatshirt. Let me know if anyone is interested in a size small or ideally trade for a medium if someone made a similar mistake, really like the color on this one.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was inbetween sizes and made the mistake of sizing down instead of up on the dagger souvenir sweatshirt. Let me know if anyone is interested in a size small or ideally trade for a medium if someone made a similar mistake, really like the color on this one.
Yeah. this is definitely a size up sweatshirt. The small men's fits my 13 year old daughter well, but is too small for my 15 year old (both are gymnasts, so they have wider than normal shoulders). At my size, I'm easily an L.

Good luck!

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I wanted to share with you guys some shots of our straight leg track pants which are in development. I'm a HUGE fan of these.

UNI:FORM Straight Leg Track Pants in Navy and White Side Cropped Premium Streetwear Made in L...jpeg

This sample is made of a 100% premium domestically-made nylon but in production, the fabric is going to be different. We got through development with this fabric, but have to switch it up in production as we're no longer able to get it. The pants are part of a set with a track jacket (which I unfortunately don't have pictures of at the moment).

They feature a great straight fit with a stripe down the side (for speed), comfortable elastic waist, trouser style welt pockets on the back, and slash pockets on the front. Our goal with these was to make a casual pant that could be dressed up or down. They work great with our Heavyweight Cropped Tee (pictured below) or paired with a Camp Collar Shirt for a perfect vacation vibe.

UNI:FORM Heavyweight Cropped Tee in Light Heather and Straight Leg Track Pants in Navy and Whi...jpg
UNI:FORM Heavyweight Cropped Tee in Light Heather and Straight Leg Track Pants in Navy and Whi...jpg

The drawstrings on these are much longer than they'll be in production. On early samples, we make the drawstrings long in order to help us figure out the correct length (it's much easier to take away than to add).

I'm super excited for these and think that you guys are going to love them once they release.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I apologize that I missed this. I'm just sent you a DM.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
If anyone is still looking for a UNI/FORM x Epaulet Souvenir Sweatshirt 2.0 in Dagger in a size medium, we have a couple on hand. That is the only size/color that we have.

I just updated the inventory on the website so you can purchase directly from there if you'd like.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
when do the heavyweight artist tees get restocked?

Black and White Heavyweight Artist Tees are in production now along with some new colors. We should have those up in a couple weeks. I'll announce it here prior to the restock/release.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys! We're dropping the Sierra Compact Cargo Pants in Black, Khaki, and Olive tomorrow (7/1) at 10AM (PDT). These are a super versatile pair of cargos that can be dressed up or down. They're made of an 11.5-ounce Japanese gabardine cotton and feature a perfect refined fit that's not too slim and not too baggy. This is the first pant silhouette we're debuting that demonstrates our new approach to fit. Through the denim program, we've learned a ton about fit and have completely changed our approach to pants/bottoms.

The Compact Cargos work really well with a variety of pieces. They pair great with a Legacy Tee and Artist Tee for an easy/elevated fit. And are perfect with both the Souvenir and Studio Sweatshirt/Hoodie. The Compact Cargos have six pockets throughout, the back patch pockets and side cargo pockets have Velcro closure flaps, to keep your keys, wallet, and phone secure. And there's a premium cord stopper at the cuff that gives you the option to wear them up or down, tapered or straight. You can cinch it tight for a more tapered fit or let it out for an effortless straight fit.

We began searching for the perfect fabric for this style a year ago and landed on a Japanese gabardine because of it's quality, comfort, and breathability. Gabardine is a tight twill weave that was pioneered/invented by Thomas Burberry (of Burberry fame) in the late 1800's as an alternative to heavy/uncomfortable rainwear of the time. Gabardine is known for it's comfort, breathability, and durability. This particular gabardine is made of a Japanese compact cotton yarn (compacted yarns are spun tighter) to give it a durable, smooth face, and matte finish. It has a great mid-weight that's perfect for a number of seasons and is so comfortable that you won't feel the urge to peel them off the minute you get home.

I am a huge fan of these. We began wear testing them four months ago and I haven't taken them off since.

Here are some shots of the Khaki paired with a Heavyweight Artist Tee in Black (which is dropping in the next week or two):

UNI:FORM Sierra Compact Cargo Pants in Khaki and Heavyweight Artist Tee in Black on Jay E. Pan...png

UNI:FORM Sierra Compact Cargo Pants in Khaki and Heavyweight Artist Tee in Black on Jay E. Sta...png

UNI:FORM Sierra Compact Cargo Pants in Khaki and Heavyweight Artist Tee in Black on Jay E. Pan...png

We recommend going true to size in these. I'll drop a size chart below so you can see the full measurements of each size.

Last edited:

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! We're dropping the Sierra Compact Cargo Pants in Black, Khaki, and Olive tomorrow (7/1) at 10AM (PDT). These are a super versatile pair of cargos that can be dressed up or down. They're made of an 11.5-ounce Japanese gabardine cotton and feature a perfect refined fit that's not too slim and not too baggy. This is the first pant silhouette we're debuting that demonstrates our new approach to fit. Through the denim program, we've learned a ton about fit and have completely changed our approach to pants/bottoms.

The Compact Cargos work really well with a variety of pieces. They pair great with a Legacy Tee and Artist Tee for an easy/elevated fit. And are perfect with both the Souvenir and Studio Sweatshirt/Hoodie. The Compact Cargos have six pockets throughout, the back patch pockets and side cargo pockets have Velcro closure flaps, to keep your keys, wallet, and phone secure. And there's a premium cord stopper at the cuff that gives you the option to wear them up or down, tapered or straight. You can cinch it tight for a more tapered fit or let it out for an effortless straight fit.

We began searching for the perfect fabric for this style a year ago and landed on a Japanese gabardine because of it's quality, comfort, and breathability. Gabardine is a tight twill weave that was pioneered/invented by Thomas Burberry (of Burberry fame) in the late 1800's as an alternative to heavy/uncomfortable rainwear of the time. Gabardine is known for it's comfort, breathability, and durability. This particular gabardine is made of a Japanese compact cotton yarn (compacted yarns are spun tighter) to give it a durable, smooth face, and matte finish. It has a great mid-weight that's perfect for a number of seasons and is so comfortable that you won't feel the urge to peel them off the minute you get home.

I am a huge fan of these. We began wear testing them four months ago and I haven't taken them off since.

Here are some shots of the Khaki paired with a Heavyweight Artist Tee in Black (which is dropping in the next week or two):

View attachment 1983249
View attachment 1983253
View attachment 1983255

We recommend going true to size in these. I'll drop a size chart below so you can see the full measurements of each size.
For Canada Day!

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Here is the size guide for the Sierra Compact Cargo Pants:

Sierra Compact Cargo Pants Size Guide

Please keep in mind that the waistband in the size guide is measured relaxed (not stretched) and is designed to comfortably stretch 3”-4”.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone that picked up the Compact Cargos. We have all the orders from the drop packed and ready to ship out tomorrow (if your order didn't go out yesterday). As a thank you to every domestic customer who picked up a pair of cargo pants from this drop, we upgraded your shipping to USPS Priority Mail 2-3 day shipping on us. I hope y'all love them when they come in.

If you haven't ordered and would like to pick up a pair, we're going to continue upgrading all domestic customers to USPS Priority Mail through the 4th. If you're size/color is in stock, I'd recommend grabbing them now as we're low stock in every size/color. Most sizes are sitting at one unit in stock.

I appreciate y'all! I hope you're having am amazing weekend.

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Putting the hoodie through its paces at the gym. Thrilled I came across the brand, especially as a local business…And I find no small pleasure seeing the looks my colleagues/friends give me (I am the clothes whore of the group typically) when they hear I LOATHE going to malls.
Who needs a mall when you’ve got far superior local options?

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Putting the hoodie through its paces at the gym. Thrilled I came across the brand, especially as a local business…And I find no small pleasure seeing the looks my colleagues/friends give me (I am the clothes whore of the group typically) when they hear I LOATHE going to malls.
Who needs a mall when you’ve got far superior local options?
Absolutely love to hear this. I'm so glad your hoodie is exceeding expectations.

We couldn't do this without you. I'm looking forward to you seeing everything we have in the works/on the way. Feel free to invite your friends to the party.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 105 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads