• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

blacknotebooks

Reaction score
What was the issues with the grey? I’m wondering now if I should have went with my default black instead.

It drapes differently than the black since the fabric is less rigid so if you're on the smaller side of your TTS the fit is not as dialed in IMO. The black hoodie is perfect on me but the grey half-zip and sweats are a bit sloppy on my frame, but I still love the weight and fabric enough to keep everything I think - just need to do more shoulder sets. Love the Legacy tees too.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
As awesome as super heavyweight everything is, I’m already in a t shirt and shorts in my home office from all the computer heat. :redface: It’s mid 60s outside and sunny.

cutemelon

Reaction score
As awesome as super heavyweight everything is, I’m already in a t shirt and shorts in my home office from all the computer heat. :redface: It’s mid 60s outside and sunny.
practical. I've already started thinking about this and am rethinking my recent purchases.
Stuff here looks great though. It's extremely tempting.

rmc

Reaction score
I think I sized wrong, anyone interested in trading legacy t-shirt (both black and pine) and long sleeve (both black and pine) in size Large for your size XL in same colorway? Also may consider selling shirts individually or as a pack. Thanks.

Last edited:

Dpsie

Reaction score
Some pics of the grey suit. I’m curious what you guys think. Seems like S was the right move on the grey half zip. Quality of these garments is incredible. Ultimately I think black was the right move but I still like the grey. Unfortunately, it seems like the red marker used to mark the tag also found it’s way into the collar of the half zip.
2EDECDE6-8904-4886-BB75-7BF6EB0C2D5C.jpeg

33D0E387-1876-4008-9F5F-DD29D42BE657.jpeg

42E4F91E-AC8D-4E1F-9972-BE033AFA7160.jpeg

7737FADC-7C02-43B9-AE02-CFD4D33A53CF.jpeg

46D29CFA-2A12-42E9-B287-924022FFA10A.jpeg

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some pics of the grey suit. I’m curious what you guys think. Seems like S was the right move on the grey half zip. Quality of these garments is incredible. Ultimately I think black was the right move but I still like the grey. Unfortunately, it seems like the red marker used to mark the tag also found it’s way into the collar of the half zip.
View attachment 1743040
View attachment 1743041
View attachment 1743042
View attachment 1743043
View attachment 1743044

fits you great.

I would connect with pat on the red marker - hopefully it would come out super easy.

due_dilla

Reaction score
I think I sized wrong, anyone interested in trading legacy t-shirt (both black and pine) and long sleeve (both black and pine) in size Large for your size XL in same colorway?

I wish I sized up to and XL in the legacy t-shirt also. I am used to the oversized fit of the artist tees and university tees.

th8su

Reaction score
My Legacy LS in Pine just touched down and holy ****, the quality on this is insane. It feels almost like a very light crewneck. The color is crazy too. Unfortunately I think it may be a little short for me.

Anyone have an XL in Pine they'd like to trade for my L? Otherwise I think I'll have to send it back :(

thatsoutbro

Reaction score
I’m coming to terms that the grey studio sweats I have are too long for my body at 5’7”. If anyone wants a worn thrice cold washed 1x size medium Dm me. $90 shipped

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads