• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

Dpsie

Reaction score
Looking to move to Artist Tees with these new oversized silhouettes but need to gain 10lbs of quality mass. @nepats81 check your PM. I need help!

TDOT

Reaction score

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pretty much the uniform these days. All Uniformla except the jacket.

20211220_130140.jpg

Dpsie

Reaction score
Hey Pat @UNIFORMLA. Pretty excited for these half zips dropping soon. Was also hoping you could entertain a couple of quick denim questions. First, I think you mentioned on the club cool podcast (waddup @barrettdudley) they would be a slim, not skinny fit. Is that still the plan? Second, you teased this pic on your IG story a while back. Is the wash color staying similar to the pic? Thanks and good luck with the upcoming drop!
766A624A-5DCC-43E5-94DF-B25C6792BC0F.jpeg

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I have a Washed Black Artist tee and love it, especially the weight. Will the Heavyweight Washed Artist tees be very different from the non-HW Washed Artist? How will the fit compare?

I'm so glad you're loving the Washed Black Artist Tee you picked up! As @m0butt said, the fit on the two tees is the same, the fabric is different. Both are made using high-end Supima cotton yarns. The original Artist Tee uses a single yarn in its jersey construction. The Heavyweight Artist Tee uses our Twisted Supima which is made using two different yarns and a unique knit process. So while the weights of both fabrics differ by only two ounces, the properties of both are a bit different (due to the yarns and knitting processes).

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Looked, but didn't see any definite... Any idea of when the black artist tees will be re-stocking?

The fabric for the original Black Artist Tees is being knit now. We'll begin restocking those once we receive it. The Heavyweight Artist Tees are in preproduction and will restock prior to the original Black Artist Tees. We're working to get those back ASAP.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Wow. Absolutely love this! Thank you for taking the time to put it together. Currently working my way through it.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
really hoping they drop soon. It’s getting mad cold. I need that half zip and the hoodie

Stay tuned. We're working to get all the heavyweight french terry out ASAP.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Pat @UNIFORMLA. Pretty excited for these half zips dropping soon. Was also hoping you could entertain a couple of quick denim questions. First, I think you mentioned on the club cool podcast (waddup @barrettdudley) they would be a slim, not skinny fit. Is that still the plan? Second, you teased this pic on your IG story a while back. Is the wash color staying similar to the pic? Thanks and good luck with the upcoming drop! View attachment 1723858

Thank you for taking the time to listen to the podcast! @barrettdudley does an amazing job.

The jacket and jeans pictured are going to be debuted in that wash (named Palms). Some of the wash detailing has changed a bit. But the overall coloring is essentially the same.

As Barrett mentioned on the podcast, the original plan for the denim (jeans) was to release a slim and a skinny. That has been changed to a slim and a straight. The slimmer fits (in the jeans and type III) are releasing first.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
What colors in the 14 oz tees are we getting? Just black and white at first?

The 14-ounce tees are debuting in Black, Pearl, Pine, and Natural.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 98 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads