• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks again Pat, these are great. Can't wait to rock em all winter :)

Congratulations again!!

They look great on foot! I hope you love them.

Last edited:

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I feel like the entire leg is slim. Not my ideal fit but the souvenir sweats in large were sold out at the time so I couldn't exchange. I thought maybe they would stretch out but this hasn’t been the case. Both my cement and steel pairs fit about the same. My girlfriend actually likes to steal them because she likes the fit on herself so much #womenofuniform

For my next pairs, I would like for the leg to fit much looser.
View attachment 1690053 View attachment 1690054

I hear you. I appreciate you following up with some shots and feedback. We originally designed these to be slim at first and break in with the stretch. As you said, however, that hasn't been the case for you. When we get a sample back in the heavyweight french terry, I'll follow up with some pictures for you.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@UNIFORMLA any chances of a XXL option in the future judging by these size charts things run a bit on the slim side

As we continue to grow, we plan to begin offering an XXL option in a number of our styles.

We've ran XXL in the past after receiving this feedback a number of times. The last style we ran it on was the Crew Neck in White . However, every time we've ran it, it's sat. Currently, the majority of the stock on the site is in XS and XL with XL representing the most units. As we begin having a better sell through on XL units, we plan to make the expansion to offering XXL.

I appreciate your feedback on sizing and our size charts. We work hard to ensure the sizing on everything we make is on spec and as TTS as possible.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I would love an xxl option or a slightly wider leg as the xl waist fits me fine

I hear you. We're releasing an entirely new sweatpant silhouette for holiday which will be our loosest to date.

Wally_SF

Reaction score
souvenir hoodie
je
sain laurent

IMG_0373.jpeg

beans718

Reaction score
@UNIFORMLA how many pairs were produced. Crazy they sold out twice and I can’t seem to find anyone selling a pair of med in cream or navy

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@UNIFORMLA how many pairs were produced. Crazy they sold out twice and I can’t seem to find anyone selling a pair of med in cream or navy

The Sunset Court Shorts are extremely popular. The majority of our Instagram DMs are still about restocks on those. Out of the hundreds of pairs we sent out between the two drops, we received only 6-7 returns. Almost all of those were from customers who bought multiple sizes or sized wrong. Customers who grabbed them and kept them seem to love them and are in the same boat as you in looking/waiting for more/new colors.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads