• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

bbconair

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wow. almost everything in my size sold out. will you guys be getting more stock? or not until after the virus.

malcolmbw

Reaction score
Very nice, picked up a few more tees and a crewneck. I've only tried or heard about the Vintage shirts, how do you guys like the classic ones on discount?

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Dang too bad the most of the vintage tees are sold out in a M would have gotten all colors with this sale.

We're working to get those restocked ASAP, but unfortunately it's not gonna be in time for this sale. We do still have a few of the Vintage Long Sleeves in stock in medium in Black, Fatigue, and White if you want to try that style.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Just grabbed a couple things. I think I have every original crew LS color now

I think you're right. The complete set! Thank you so much! We appreciate you!

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
wow. almost everything in my size sold out. will you guys be getting more stock? or not until after the virus.

We're working to get things restocked ASAP. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like it will be in time for this sale. I just got off the phone with the factory. By law, they're only able to make masks for the pandemic at the moment, but once that passes, we're going to finish production. All of our fabrics and patterns are there and ready to go.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Very nice, picked up a few more tees and a crewneck. I've only tried or heard about the Vintage shirts, how do you guys like the classic ones on discount?

We appreciate you! Thank you so much.

The classic tees on discount are a great deal. They're insanely soft and have a great fit. They're more trim than the Vintage Tees and like @turbospartan mentioned have a nice drape. If you want a looser fit, I'd size up on the Long Sleeve Crew. The Curve Hem U Neck in particular looks great layered under the Vintage Tees with a finished hem. If you like the stability (tighter knit) of the Vintage Tees I'd grab the Tri-Blend Curved Hem U Neck to layer.

Lovemybed

Reaction score
We're working to get those restocked ASAP, but unfortunately it's not gonna be in time for this sale. We do still have a few of the Vintage Long Sleeves in stock in medium in Black, Fatigue, and White if you want to try that style.

Mind me asking how long this sale is lasting? Or is that a secret for now?

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Just got like 7 tees...probably would have picked up a full zip if I had seen this earlier and my size was still available...but i appreciate you Pat...been a big supporter and stuff like this is why...much respect, just waiting for all the new stuff now!

I appreciate you! Thank you so much for your continued support. We couldn't do this without you. I can't wait for you to see the new stuff we have coming.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Mind me asking how long this sale is lasting? Or is that a secret for now?

Not at all, this sale was originally slated to last a few days. We've sold out of a lot of sizes and styles since it started, so it's possible we'll extend it as inventory is spotty on a lot of items.

itzkoolkidkam

Reaction score
Took advantage of the sale and grabbed a few vintage long sleeves. Very happy with them. Figured I’d toss up a fit pic of one. I went large and am usually a s-m. Thanks, Pat!

9DD00603-56E6-4D7F-8201-0050E6A52E1F.jpeg

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Caved in and since I have all the Vintage LS already, I picked up a couple of the Crew Neck LS in XL since medium was tight af when I tried it a few months back.

Lovemybed

Reaction score
Caved in and since I have all the Vintage LS already, I picked up a couple of the Crew Neck LS in XL since medium was tight af when I tried it a few months back.

What's your height/weight?

I'm a bit iffy about the sizing with all this new info lol.

I'm typically a medium/large in JE. For reference I'm a medium in the uni tees, a medium/large in OS hoodie, large in the Villain, medium-large in their blousons.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads