• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I quoted drew and expressed my astonishment his confusing and unlikely tale. We are in agreement, man. 

Agree.
I read Drew's post once. Didn't realize that you were quoting him. Not re-reading his post again unless I have a 15 flight to HK coming up.

TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Gruff

Reaction score
Class actions are commonly done on contingency, as I have stated here before. Otherwise, if this group each chipped in $5 or 10 a piece, you could easily retain someone. Criminal process are secondary because you need someone to represent you guys as a group. It's just like the paypal cases, are you guys really going to file 150 police reports in a foreign country? No. You're not.

Thanks. Nickels already explained to me how class action works so I got that covered. My point is that there's no money left, what's the use of going to a lawyer? The only thing to do now is have him arrested, charged with fraud and get him prosecuted.

160+ people won't be able to do this in a foreign country, but they can start with their local police station. Cops just don't tell people to **** off when there's an international scam with 160+ victimes and hundreds of grand in losses.

And at least one of these 160+ has to be in SK.

Given that the money's gone and asset recovery isn't an option, do you have a better plan?

Prada_Ferragamo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I didn't think you were BSing. But you came out of nowhere and claimed authority on the matter. There is a lot of information and speculation flying around in here, and it pays to be skeptical right now.

Thanks for the Mizzou and KS tips.

How is giving you he is from a very specific area of a state speculation? I have no authority nor do I want to claim authority. Watching you guys fighting like kids amongest each other after someone else has scammed you out of over 150k and living a lavish lifestyle overseas made me so sad that I had to chime in.

Forget it. Do whatever you guys will.

chubacca

Reaction score
I have 2 TOJ jackets and reading/lurking this thread, but now it is getting sad. I agree with Mauro and Prada, if you want any type of action, I'd follow their advice. It's the only logical piece of advice that has been given in this mass thread of internal anger, bickering, and trolling (especially Drew's last post).

RetroFuture

Reaction score
How is giving you he is from a very specific area of a state speculation? I have no authority nor do I want to claim authority. Watching you guys fighting like kids amongest each other after someone else has scammed you out of over 150k and living a lavish lifestyle overseas made me so sad that I had to chime in.

Do chime in some more. I'm serious. Help us.

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Thanks.  Nickels already explained to me how class action works so I got that covered.  My point is that there's no money left, what's the use of going to a lawyer?  The only thing to do now is have him arrested, charged with fraud and get him prosecuted.

Then that's the resolution. And you'd be amazed how liquid people can become when facing jail time and a criminal record.

160+ people won't be able to do this in a foreign country, but they can start with their local police station. Cops just don't tell people to **** off when there's an international scam with 160+ victimes and hundreds of grand in losses.

And at least one of these 160+ has to be in SK.

Given that the money's gone and asset recovery isn't an option, do you have a better plan?

Are you serious? You want a guy on an internet forum to walk into a police station and tell them I have 160 people defrauded? Bad idea.

I have a much better and simple plan with 1 simple step, and I have posted it to you guys multiple times: get a lawyer in S Korea. Let the lawyer lead the chase. Pay a retainer, provide a statement, whatever the lawyer asks for, then sit back and let the person handle the case on your behalves.

Foxhound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What's the point of a lawyer if the money's gone?

I won't be surprised if he actually does kill himself FWIW.

Last edited:

Distorbiant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Then that's the resolution. And you'd be amazed how liquid people can become when facing jail time and a criminal record.
Are you serious? You want a guy on an internet forum to walk into a police station and tell them I have 160 people defrauded? Bad idea.

I have a much better and simple plan with 1 simple step, and I have posted it to you guys multiple times: get a lawyer in S Korea. Let the lawyer lead the chase. Pay a retainer, provide a statement, whatever the lawyer asks for, then sit back and let the person handle the case on your behalves.

Gruff is the new village idiot please go easy on him

for what seems like simple reason and logic to us, is quite complex to his childlike mind

Gruff

Reaction score

Agree, if he's seriously facing the prospect of time in the pokey, the money might reappear. MIGHT.

Regarding cops, no, people can't even organize enough to file a paypal dispute here. I'm saying that people should go to their local Officer Barbrady and say "hey, I think I got defrauded out of X dollars and i'd like to file a charge against a guy named Drew Keith," start laying out the facts and it will eventually make its way back to SK.

I can't see people getting a SK lawyer (except maybe DWW). Nobody has any money for that ****, Drew already stole all the cash. Diffusion of responsibility, everybody's looking at everybody else.

Gruff

Reaction score
Gruff is the new village idiot please go easy on him

for what seems like simple reason and logic to us, is quite complex to his childlike mind

Best thing to come out of this thread is you got exposed as not even having a jacket on order after all this time. You're Drew's personal Miran.

Distorbiant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm saying that people should go to their local Officer Barbrady and say "hey, I think I got defrauded out of X dollars and i'd like to file a charge against a guy named Drew Keith," start laying out the facts and it will eventually make its way back to SK.

lmao Gruff has no idea how law enforcement works

Spaghettimatt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Okay. I agree. Thanks. It took me all of 2 minutes to verify your MIzzou/KS claims through SF.

Last edited:

Lolawolf

Reaction score
Best thing to come out of this thread is you got exposed as not even having a jacket on order after all this time. You're Drew's personal Miran.

That is strange. He's been incredibly invested in this thread for over a year now. He was one of the first trying to lead a charge on chargebacks. Is he just a bored teenager or what?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Staff online

Forum statistics